Re-vegging?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by VTX1800, Aug 24, 2012.

1. HI guys and girls, this is a plant that grew from a little stem I left in the pot after harvesting the plant this spring.
    I have never done this before or even knew you could.
    After I harvested the first plant, I just left the put sit out, and after a while I noticed some green growing on the old stem, so I watered and fed it like I would for any plant.
    It soon put out two nice shoots and began growing like crazy.
    This is the results after only two months. I believe it could be harvested again any time now.
    For me this was a total accident, but I would like it to be the norm in the future.
    What is the best was to make this happen?

Attached Files:

2. I have done the same. I harvested an Afghan kush in Dec 2011. I then put it under 24 hr light until April 2012. It had some good reveg growth. In May , I put it outside to c if it would do anything. Let me tell you, the growth has exploded and will b a grt harvest. Its so full and thick w buds. Hoping to get 4-5 ounces.

3. [quote name='"Ganjahoarder"']I have done the same. I harvested an Afghan kush in Dec 2011. I then put it under 24 hr light until April 2012. It had some good reveg growth. In May , I put it outside to c if it would do anything. Let me tell you, the growth has exploded and will b a grt harvest. Its so full and thick w buds. Hoping to get 4-5 ounces.[/quote]

Nice. I guess having an already established root system allows the plant to put all it's energy into growth above ground.
    I've never seen anything grow and flower so quickly. I've heard of a guy who has a guerilla grow he's been revegging for 3 years on the same root system.
    When my big girls are done this year, I'm going to try it on them and see if I can keep them alive over the winter. We have a very short winter here in Central Florida.
    Here's a pic of them. They are 5-7 ft tall.

Attached Files:

4. I have reveged a plant before. But when I did it I left lots of the little shoots on the bottom of the plant. It turned out to be a huge butter ball. I even used it for a mother plant for another year. All indoors though. I need to save the strain so I was forced to revege.

After you start the revege it will be a really ugly plant. It will grow funky leafs that make you scratch your head. But after a few weeks or so it takes off like normal.