Re-Vegging after a Harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lizardking84, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Does anyone have any opinions on re-vegging plants after a harvest? Is it worth it or do you end up with a much smaller yield the 2nd time?

2. good question...i would re-veg because the plant is already very large...if you wait about a month or so for the leaves to fill in, you might be able to re-harvest!

3. Reveg works well while you dont get as much of a harvest the secound time, you get a harvest. Just be pacient if you decided to try it. After you trim it down to how you want it water it well. Be very shy with feedings for the first month(MAYBE ONCE 1/4 dose). After about 2-3 weeks she should start her Rebirth.

4. Im interested in this too, you say ""after you trim it down to how you want it...."", how about would you go trimming it down, are there certain parts of the plant you want to leave on ? its hard to leave alot on when you cut off all the buds/branches off imo, how do you trim it down ? I just want you to elaborate alittle more on that if you dont mind, Im going to try this , this harvest..:) How much light do you recommend for it during revegging ? I wouldnt think it would need alot of light, but I dont know. Thanks overgrower if you help me.

5. Basicly You would want to Trim all the upper Bud and stems, You will want to leave just a few of the lower "POPCORN" buds and a few small fan leaves.
    As far as lights, Normal lighting after all it is still a Cannabis plant. Just change your timer back to Your preferred "VEG" cycle, Would'nt hurt to move your lights a lil bit farther away than normal(IMO)just to give it time to cope, reveging is very stressfull on a plant and is not always a success. When it does work out and your lady starts to regrow she will produce mutated leaves, but no worry after a bit every thing will go to some what normal. A "REVEG" is not usally as vigoris as it was in the first veg and the buds dont as big as the first harvest. Harvest is a harvest to me. Also if you really like a strain and you didnt get to clone for what ever reason, a reveg will generally start with as many tops as you leave to grow some times you get a two for one. Sry if i rambled just burn a bowl of WW with my wife and some chick she works with.. choke with ya later...

6. No dude, that was an awesome explanation. ;). Just what I wanted to know !!. Thanks for the help !! :)

7. I have also read that you have to be careful when watering after the first harvest since the root system established is for the plant before it was cut...too much water now means you can kill it, can anyone confirm that?

8. YEs lizard You are correct i thought i said that already but all i said was EAsy on feeding. You do have to watch your watering because there are so many roots and very little plant it can easly be overdone. With all those roots already formed once she gets back in to a normal veg it wont take long for her to catch back up... choke with ya later..