Re-vegetating

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gianlucatoto, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Hey guys, I was wondering if it's possible to re-veg a harvested plant for cloning.

Also, is it possible to clone a plant that has been uprooted and is beginning to die on its own. It's still wet inside he branches. I just want to preserve its genetics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes but it takes like 6 mos and you have to feed it still tricky

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is that for the re-veg or the uprooted plant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Reveg on the whole plant you can't take a clone and expect anything to happen after harvest the hormones are telling it to die. So you have to keep it alive until late new veg growth shows

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I revegged one once and it was the most interesting thing I've ever seen... We harvested most of the plant and left a few leaves/buds on the bottom and cut down the stalk. We put her under 14/10 and cranked up an hour of light every week until we were at 18/6.. She started growing these weird leaves out of the buds. When we finally got her revegged, she died from an infestation we didn't properly handle. I can't wait to try it again, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. I plan to re-veg my plant also, when it's time.
    Mines not for consumption though, just a houseplant, it makes my room smell nice.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's right you had that decorative grow going. Lol. Probably smells great in there.

8. Even got it a nice pot haha
    [​IMG]

Sorry for derail...

But long ago I have heard people say they would trick the plant into going back to veg for the next season, and the stems became super fat etc.
    I always thought cannabis was like an annual plant, but what do I know.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SUPER FAT. Our plant was probably 12" high with a stem that doubled after harvest, almost wanted to bonsai it and keep it inside somewhere. Lol. I thought it was annual too.. But I think they go year round in the right conditions. Of course this probably only happens in a tiny part of some region where seasons shift light perfectly. Lol. But WE can do it!

• Like Like x 1