Re-Veg or finish Flower

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by kashkr0p, Sep 15, 2013.

1. So i been growing 2 bag seeds
    N maybe 3 weeks in or so I started some other seeds jus cause its my first grow n was excited bout the whole process. Now 2 months plus pass and there all male except one seed I started late. I don't have room for vegging an flowering in separate rooms so I flowerd them all at the same time. So my plants that's a female is maybe 3 weeks behind an not as tall as the male I been growing and was wondering if its worth revegging or just finish my flower an jus start a auto after its done.
    Was wondering with the size its at now will I even finish with a ounce Or not even?
    Ill transplant it into the 5 gallon from its current 3 gallon and its under 312w CFL. I'm using FFOF soil wit the F.F trio of nuets and molasses for the soil.I'll post a pic of the plant as of yesterday night an hopefully someone can let me.know.if its worth finishing the flower.

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I personally would re-veg and while at it take cuts for clones since it's your only female. A little word to the wise...keep your eye on the "female" as bag seeds have a very high rate of hermaphrodism. If you do decide to go ahead and flower transplanting is not necessary as the root mass of the plant will only be greatly increasing for about another two weeks and will never fill the 5 gallon pot, this leads to excess moisture in the root zone which can cause a whole other set of problems. As to the yield, if your environment is perfect and your feeding regimen is spot on, you may pull an ounce out of the little girl.

3. If I reveg how Long should I go for.
    What do you think of finishing her off an jus ordering some auto mass or blue amnesia?
    I was lookin forward to staring a auto grow after. So I'm torn betwen what to do.

4. i think u would get more than an oz if u let that finish flower

• Like Like x 1
  5. Really? It's 3 tops(4th somehow cut off) an those 3 tops got split so there's 6 now of that helps any

• Like Like x 1
  6. Should I maybe prop up the bucket to my scrog made for my plants in my 5 gallon buckets and grow the way or jus remove the net?