Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Re-using wet bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ratmosphere, Jun 24, 2017.

1. So I have a super good CBD strain that is called Colorado Cherry. I boil water to make tea, peel fresh ginger, and let it all seep. Then, I take a tea bag and fill it with CBD flower. The taste mixed with the ginger is really unique. However, I save the tea bags and the next day the flower is dried out. Would this still be useable to smoke in a joint?

2. What fat are you binding with in your teas?

3. Fat must be used to bind the molecules together and make them active. At least I thought :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. So basically I'm just wasting my weed right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Why wouldn't you just try it and see if anything's left? If it's a high CBD low THC flower then don't expect much. I see Colorado Cherry is advertised as 0.3 THC so what's the point?

6. yes if you want to cough up blood, get a massive sore throat and and a migraine.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Why don't you just make edibles and have your ginger tea on the side. Without a fat to bind with you are wasting your bud, how long have you been doing this?

8. there is no more cbd or thc in the flower. Why smoke it?

9. Only did it for a day or two.

10. Only one way to find out....