Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

re-up sugar baby? 9.16

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TokeeTheBear, Sep 13, 2010.

1. #1 TokeeTheBear, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2010
    Just wanted to share something i got about a month ago. It was kind of dry but the smoke wasn't bad. unknown strand

[​IMG]

2. ewww those leaves

3. I think that looks pretty good!

4. northern va cats never know wtf they have lol that looks like something ive came across as well im out the same area as you.

5. whereabouts up north?! i actually go to NOVA in manassas and its rough out there, wack ass clowns. but that looks goodd

6. got it right in manassas. i totally agree how wack clowns r out there. it looked great but it was a little dry.

7. You must not live in MD cause we got our shit together.:rolleyes:

8. ive noticed from a lot of post in here that md is on top of their game. luckily my friend said she knows someone legit there. and ill find out on paydaaay!!! ill re post what i get then.

btw hows the dank and prices there?

9. Really expensive, around 190-210 for a half of dank. Some people pay less, some more depending who youknow. I've been getting some real nice bud lately. There's always fire around, it's all about who you know. Some people sell eighths super high, like $70 or 75.

10. I'm paying 200 an O for dank, I cant complain with MD's prices.

11. looks pretty dank. nice n hairy

12. damn the prices we pay for some good bud. lol i miss CALI and paying only 45 for an eighth of CALI FIRE!!!

13. The fuck, you know the grower or is it beasters?

14. #15 TokeeTheBear, Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2010
    finally found someone decent he called this stuff "sugar baby" and trust me this DOES NOT smell like any sugar baby. this ISH is so STINKY i had to re-name it pussy juice. :D

**sorry for unclear pics. took it with the blackberry*** anyways ENJOY
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. :eek: I got bud that look EXACTLY like that last week..

16. was really stanky huh :cool:

17. extremely, I still have ~.7, double bagged in an oak drawer and it still smells up my entire room haha