Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

re-united with an old friend.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by doob3r, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Long story short i loaned my vapor bros vape out to a "friend" and he then loaned it out,turned out the piece of shit told his other buddy it was his so the dude was holding it until he got money from my "friend" long story short i get an AIM msg from him saying he didnt know it was mine, and seeing as how i owed him nothing he brought my my vape back today, i havent seen it in over a year at the least. i was very glad to see the whip was not broken and it worked, i threw on my vapir watter attachments that i never use with the vapir with this thing and its the best vaping ive had in some time, nice chilled vapors, well to make this story short, heres some pics of the vapor bros or double bubble (as i call it), i half ass cleaned it with alchohol but have dirtied it up fast,

Attached Files:

2. I am glad that you two are reunited. Smoke one for old times sake. :)

3. as we speak my friend. it rips just like a nice tube, its awsome.
    i wish you fella`s could hit it,
    maybe one day well be able to pass doobies through the monitor, ir smack someone via the interweb......lol

4. to make a short story long, GOOD JOB!

5. Nice, it looks like that VB has a story to tell haha. Hope it brings u good times. Im liking mine aswell.