Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Re-united and it feels so good.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RippinThe407, Jul 7, 2012.

1. #1 RippinThe407, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    So today I drove down to Cocoa to pick up a used twice Silver Surfer Vape. I ended up getting it for $175 with two wands, two hoses, two mouth-pieces, a bong-slide mouth-piece, and water-filter (double coiled ashcatcher to a long glass sherlock). It was a steal. In immaculate condition. Couldn't be happier. I owned one before and sold it. Couldn't have been sadder the day I did it. Regretted it until today.
    Any of you guys ever bought a piece and then sold it only to realize it was your favorite piece in the end? I did. And now I'm back on cloud nine!
    Stay high,
    rippin:smoke:

edit: pic
    [​IMG]