Re-thinking my life.

Discussion in 'General' started by Wet Horse Lips, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Nope, hahahaha. This is essentially Spring Break for us. :p

2. Oh, ok. You learn something new every day, eh?

3. Yes, man. YES you do.

God, I'm drunk.

4. When I hear someone say "smoking weed everyday is a lifestyle," I say "that's an excessive, wasteful, fucked up lifestyle." Straight up to their face.

I just don't understand this lifestyle. It's nothing but destructive. The herb is to be enjoyed, not abused. Like, god knows I love Hot Pockets, but how many can I eat before they make fat and sick?

5. dude im in the same fucking boat. yeah ive been gettin baked everyday for like year and half straight. but fuck, i kinda want to be sober.. its just so easy to get bud its like why the fuck not?

but i just started my first day at a new job today. and man, it feels so fucking nice to come home after a long day of work. knowing you really worked your ass off. and then blazing a couple fat bowls out of the bong.

rather then sitting here all day on gc, getting ripped, not making money.. no offense gc, i still love you all. :smoke:

6. It was for me, man. The only way I could deal with my anxiety.

But I agree, I feel like I should make every sesh special! SO I will.

7. dude for real thats the thing. make it special everytime so you can enjoy it. if it becomes your daily routine. then its just that, normal. so of course eventually its gonna be basically nothing.

like i said in the "pass advice to young stoner thread" a long time ago.. "let bud revolve around your life. dont let your life revolve around bud."

8. smoking weed is a recreational/hobby of ours we do it cause we enjoy it but if your goin to take a t-break find a new hobby to make up for it or else ull just end up thinking of smoking day in and out which is y u might be breaking out... at least thats wat happened to me, good luck

9. Eating hot pockets all day hasn't made me fat and sick. Smoking weed all day every day has done nothing but make me stink up the apartment.

10. give it time, my boy. give it time...

11. If my avatar is misleading i'm actually 106 years old. People treat me like i'm young:rolleyes:

It's ludacris really.

:smoke:

12. yeah, dude. I totally feel you. being high all the time is for losers, and I only get one life and and I'm sure as hell not gonna be one. I figured that out like 2.5 years ago. then I started drinking a fair bit, but now I've cut way back on everything, and am ready to get on top of this world and show it what the fuck is up. dude. you don't wanna be all fucked up from doing to many drugs when you're 30. I live in Portland, and I see examples all the fucking time and think "shit. I don't wanna be like that."..... be good to your body.

13. Yeah man, I'm gonna start regulating my drug intake.

I am very smashed right now, however...

14. I feel you man I think I need to regulate a little more too. I've been getting high from the time I get up til the time I go to sleep every day for a while now.

15. where's ludacris? I mean who, what?

[​IMG]

16. No seriously. He's there. Over a bit.

To the left. Right there, behind the tree. :eek:

17. I don't let the trees in my house!

[​IMG]

18. I miss his old haircut.:(

19. ^
    his facial hair is fucking dope...if my beard didnt grow in all like scraggly i'd cut it like that...or get someone else to

20. ya, but when I used to listen to him he had bad ass corn rows....oh, how I miss his corn rows.:cry: