Re-thinking my life.

Discussion in 'General' started by Wet Horse Lips, Jan 15, 2010.

1. take a mg or 2 of xanax, that will help with your symptons

2. Weed, plants, and the culture itself domineer my life to the point that I would rather cease to be then ever stop smoking. It'd be like asking to give up my nationality or something(if I was patriotic at all). It's like asking me to not be me.

3. I'm trying to get a script for it or something like it; my counsellor wants me to go make a doctor's appointment, but she doesn't think I have anxiety issues.

NEWS FLASH. I DO. So, I'm gonna saunter up to the clinic on campus and see what's up.

4. Agreed. I smoked everyday last summer and would smoke 5+ times on some days, just packing more bowls once my high was wearing off, etc. I stopped smoking once school started and I was completely fine. This is weed we're talking about, not heroin...

5. LK is absolutely wrong. Weed wd's affect some different then others. My anxiety disorder went fucking ballistic last time I quit for a month. I never even wanted to toke, the physical lack of THC was making me want to go fucking crazy. I felt like I was going fucking batshit insane for no reason. It was horrible. I never even had the urge to toke, once though.

6. Tell the truth brotha.. I stopped smoking cigs 3 days ago and I get real physical symptoms to go along with insomnia, edginess, etc.

but pop that xanax brutha (WHL). I need to see if i can get a hook on that around here :hello:

7. I agree with this post. =)

8. That's a serious issue of yours, not MJ. Work on that, because it probably spills over into your personality.

9. this ^

10. #30 TearDownGod, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010

I know. That's why I'm telling LK he's wrong, and WHL (I like ABV's) probably is experiencing fucked up withdawls. As he even mentioned, he's seeing a councilor about getting something to help sort that shit out. Quitting cold turkey does fuck with some people. And it's not just my issue, buddy:rolleyes: it's a fat fucking shitload of people's issue so don't act like MJ isn't a common factor. That would be ridonkulous of course, and there's no way you'd advocate a postion like that:smoke:

Edit- wroooooooooooooooooong

11. More power to ya. Nothing to fret, it happens to everyone after cold turkey. Usually will last about 5 days. (At least me)

Exorcize.

12. Yeah dude, about 2 days after the thc left my system, I was intensly fucked (if you will) for about 4 days or so and then it just wore off.

13. #33 COOOL, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
    your probably stressed out or depressed or some shit...you must not react to weed well if your feeling cloudy all the time and shit. I feel sharp even when im smoking and not smoking in the day...everyone reacts different to everything

cant believe you guys are saying thc causes withdrawals...maybe trouble falling asleep at night for a few days...lol...

WHL-maybe your getting zits because THC has been researched and almost proven to clear skin.

I dont like it when people make a bad name for herb

14. you proably dont even smoke that much you just think you do.compared to me atleast

15. Got anything to back up what I bolded above? I'd be interested in reading the studies that confirm this.

And THC does cause withdrawals...albeit not even close to the magnitude of narcotics, or alcohol, or benzos. That much is attested to in most weed-related literature (both pro- and con-)

16. I know how you feel man. I was comming to these same conclusions about a week ago. I quit for 4 days as well, but I just had to start up again. I could handle the irritability, but I couldnt handle the other symptoms. I had gotten maybe 7 hours of sleep in that 4 days, and I didnt eat barely anything at all. I lost 7 pounds in 4 days. So I made the decision to get back on the stuff. I dont smoke before 7 in the evening now and I dont blaze more than once a day.

17. Stoner lucas- The key word in that sentance was "almost", but thats not even the right word as it needs alot more research. But i personally believe it could cure acne. I did a quick google and found this article in 2 mins...there might be more info out there and there might not..

Cannabis (Marijuana) Being Looked at For Acne Clearing Properties | Acne Magazine : Skin Care, Tips, Treatment Reviews

And yes, i know herb has a few withdrawal symptoms...but some of the people in this thread are making it sound like its sooooo brutal!!! If weed is giving these people a withdrawal try getting addicted to nicotine, coffe, or alcohol and trying to quit these..lol MAN UP PEOPLE!

18. Yo, I'm not giving the herb a bad name. I love it as much as you; trust me, mate.

When did smoking weed become a competition? I smoke A LOT of weed. You might too, and you know what? AWESOME. Power to you. I just have other obligations in my life to fulfill right now, so if you can't respect that... uh... then I can't respect you.

You're not me, therefore you don't know how my body reacts to THC deprivation. And for your information, I am addicted to coffee; don't worry, I've cut back on that as well - in fact, I would like to limit it to a cup a day in the morning.

19. well in that case..good for you WHL...shit if you dont need mind altering substances...more power to you. Sounds like that acid trip was a big inspiration to better yourself.

20. #40 Elem3nt17, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010
    No offense but all you are aware of is the effects of weed withdrawel on your OWN body, no-one elses. In my lifetime I have battled with Opiate, stimulant, caffiene, nicotine, amongst other addictions. and weed in my experience is really hard to quit. I am 23 years of age and I have been an everyday smoker since the age of 13, that is almost half of my life. If you do anything for almost half of your life and then quit you are almost garaunteed to have some difficulty quitting cold turkey. Marijuana has an effect on ones eating and sleeping habbits, as well as your brains reward system, after quitting your body has to readjust to its natural chemical and mental balance, this can be quite uncomfortable and troubling. Please try not to undercut peoples struggle, just because you find it particularly easy.