Re-Start Grow #1

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by SuperSaneStrain, Mar 11, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I left some of the plugs soaking in water too long, and it broke open the top too much. Some of them are kiiiind of loose, but I squeezed it together the best that I could.
    The T5 they're under is weak as all hell being that only one of the bulbs is working -_-

Re-Start Grow #1

2. You could go grab a t5 from Wally World and it would suffice.
    And looking good man those cleaned up nice. They always look so much prettier after.
    I've been putting off doing mine and feeding them less water and everything because I'm scared they'll outgrow my closet. I was goin to put them in a tent in my attic but the draw on the outlet is too much and it trips it off. Fml hah. But may will be here soon

3. I have a t5 in my tent I should probably use. I just can't handle taking it out! Every time I unplug it to do it there are parts of the plant that go dark.. I know that light really isn't doing much of anything for them in flower, but I can't bear taking it away from them... MOTIVATE ME SOMEONE.
    Yeah haha Dragging the feet during grow can happen easy sometimes. May huh? You grow outside? Wish I could

Re-Start Grow #1

4. Yea outdoors can be a ton of fun and it can also be a huge pita at times haha. And yea in Cali they can bring them outside right now but here in mass most wait till Memorial Day. I'm thinking more like Mother's Day because I'm sick of having the monsters in the closet so to speak haha. They don't let you do outdoors in Michigan? Or just space and location problems?

5. No they still have mass swat raids for little in home grows, let alone outside ones. I live in a small neighborhood with uppity neighbors. Maybe once I move somewhere where I can't see my neighbors house from my yard.. I live near the D, my plants would be cut down as soon as they flowered ): Shit in my city we have to have an official inspector come by to ok our grow area

Re-Start Grow #1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. That's such a joke. Are you guys a medical state? Sounds like your state went "legal" and kept the revenue flowing

7. Yup that's exactly how it is. Our state is medical, but only a few cities actually have dispensaries. Money hungry popo n whatnot

Re-Start Grow #1

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yea that's just like when mass went med. but we didn't have strict medical inforcement. If anything everyone was ill informed and the police were afraid to go after it. Now we can do whatever we want (to an extent) till they put in dispensaries in 2018.... Then we'll see what happens. But mass is a money grubbing state too so I'm interested to see how things pan out

9. I'd definitely be down with opening a dispensary in a state that doesn't have any yet.. Here there's a plethora along 8 mile, and then a few cities over there's another mile road just with dispensaries. The law "busts" dispensaries probably once every two months for some nonsense. I hear sometimes they wait outside dispensaries, pull people over, and get them with a dwi. Sometimes they weigh the edibles not by thc content, but actual wait of the edible itself. Next thing you know you're charged with carrying a pound

Re-Start Grow #1

10. Yea that's just plain stupid. And if you had a good lawyer I'm sure you'd be fine. But why take it that far? Seems like your state is taking advantage of people that can't afford a ttorneys and loose laws. That's wrong. no matter how you look at it! Sad we can make it this far and still have that crap. I was bullshit when I found out my state requires 1 mil capital to file for a dispensary license. This stuff is supposed to be about small business and all that. Funny that when they allow things to happen legally it's on their terms.

11. Sorry that's like a six pack rant

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Oh shit I must've read that high because I don't remember it
    It's the whole damn political system, The rich get richer. I don't even know what it takes to own a dispensary here, but I know it's not worthwhile. Every dispensary gets raided at least once, and only the dispos that bend and screw the law actually make worthwhile money.
    People never lawyer up around here, can't afford it

Re-Start Grow #1

13. Lmao seeing what's happened in legal states in america actually pushed me to grow myself. I used to be waiting for legalisation and 2014 was like a ray of hope- I wanted to believe that it'd be like the alcohol industry but I know better now. Gotta make our own laws cba waiting for reasonable government ones. Blaze on :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looking great. Subbed :)

15. [​IMG]
    Well today wasn't a good one. I've been neglecting them for some time now since the gf thinks I spend too much time in the grow room. This is what I get for trying to be a good guy!
    This one was the absolute worst underwatering I've seen thus far. The others weren't bad at all, the undercanopy was droopy but that's it. This one was on the edge of death.
    After being the first to get watered, and spending an hour and a half watering the others she's seemed to perk up a bit. Should be fine by tomorrow when I get home from work. If not I'm gonna go bananas

Re-Start Grow #1

16. It's all good! From now on I'm keeping my reservoir stocked up at all times.. Gonan be difficult now that they're taking in more than 2 gals each watering. I hear 1 gal per gal pot? 5 gallons sounds like a lot tho.
    That's 45 gallons of water I have to use each time! Jeez
    [​IMG]

Re-Start Grow #1

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wow that was scarey! I was holding my breath since I saw your post on the underwatering. I'm glad they came around. I have my girls in 5 gallon pots and I use a little over a gallon of water per pot. When water starts to run out the bottom I stop watering.

18. Right?! I could barely work today. I even came in late haha. I came right home to check on them.
    A little over a gallon?! How big are they? I have a couple that I water with 2 gallons, and don't even show any runoff.
    I also had a couple plants reject all the water, and suck up every bit of it that was in the tray overnight. Plants are such drama queens sometimes

Re-Start Grow #1