Re-Schedule Marijuana this October?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by magickush420, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Look at how many phamraceuticals are prescribed "off label" at present. If it will make them lots of money, the pharma companies will be sure to get it into peoples' hands/mouths. ;)

2. I just want an empty bottle,,I can make hash oil tincture.

3. ohhh i would be sooooo pissed if this happens

4. I hope they have learned from Marinol and the other synthetic drugs trying to copy marijuana,,they had to keep trying because no black market has ever developed for their chemical shit,,speaks louder than words on both the efficiency and flavor of a good joint.

5. but wasn't that their intention in the first place? to take the high out of MJ but still deliver the medicinal qualities (i.e. munchies).

or are you saying that Marinol is crap and doesn't work at all?

if its the latter, i totally agree.

the idea of taking this beautiful plant and synthesizing it makes me want to puke.

6. Sativex is made from the whole plant.

7. hmmm wouldn't marijuana be used in hospitals if this works out?

8. If everyone had access to their cannabis med of choice, fewer people would likely need to go to the hospital in the first place. ;):D

9. i know but making it a schedule 2 drug would mean the hospitals could research more to see how they could use it for surgery instead of the other drugs they use for numbing and knocking people out. Am i right or wrong? Some of the drugs they use are really dangerous for the person they use it on.

10. These medical marijuana laws dont make since. U can buy it but if u sell it in a shop u get arrested even if its to help people.

11. Well at least its a start in the right direction. But I'd still be a bit cautious though. They have no choice at this point to reschedule it considering that they can no longer afford to keep up the level of enforcement against it. They are against the wall and they know it. What I see happening is that they reschedule it and people start using it more openly than they do now (not saying that people will just start to using it out right but those who already do) and they start busting people left and right.

12. we need to spread this on forums people are going be stupid and think its legal if we dont.

13. If its rescheduled why would everyone get busted?

14. They be like Yeahh! its legal now since it has medical benefits in government eyes

15. I gotta admit that I would be thrilled to get a Sativex prescription. I'll bet it's the bomb if you take enough of it.

Too bad it's expensive as hell and the only people who will be able to get it will be cancer or MS patients.

16. Simple: They may not lower it enough to make it legal but just enough to start making profits off it in the pharmaceutical industry and still keep it illegal like cocaine etc. We could still get in trouble for using it. They are going to try as much as they can to get what money from it being illegal while they can because they know it won't be much longer till its legal. That is why everyone will get busted. Look at all the angles and you will see the whole picture. :rolleyes:

17. Exactly. If you don't have a xanax prescription you can still go to jail for having it. The same will be true for Cannabis as well.

18. Sadly, we know what a "miracle drug" cannabis has the capacity to be. If sold en mass by pharma, that will be taxed. Lots of money in the coffers for enforcement then. The corporations that are "approved" to utilize the government's patents will pay in that way as well.

As to "starting to bust people left and right:" already here. Escalating more every year, and expanding to things like legal alcohol. Saw a billboard on my way home tonight for car ignition DWI locks being advertised. They promote alcohol to the hilt and turn around and are abusing people more and more for its use all the time too. Nothing is off the table and its getting worse all the time. However they can claw back their greenbacks. :rolleyes:

19. One month from today... Counting the days down like it's Christmas lol.

20. [quote name='"squiggledoodles"']One month from today... Counting the days down like it's Christmas lol.[/quote]

Between this and the November ballots, this will be an interesting year anyway