Re-pot or not?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BobbieBigBuds, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Hey guys I was wondering at this point in the season if it's worth re potting or not. I have a couple plants that have been having a slow go the last couple weeks I am thinking due to being root bound. They are 6ft tall 3ft+ around in 15gal pots. They are at least 5 months old. What would you do?

2. I would repot, they are root bound for sure. Your yields will increase with more room for roots to fill out as the plant transitions to flowering. Good luck.

3. Do you not think with the time of year it will effect my flower period it has to be coming up close, I'm in Southern Ontario, canada

4. I don't think you will have to worry about screwing up flowering by repotting them, it's not like you are topping them which defuse floral hormones. At worst, the plants may not grow for a week or so depending on how rough you are with them. At this point I'm sure it's one giant root mass so they transplant will be pretty easy.

In the end, bigger root mass equals bigger flowers for the most part.

Good luck

5. Thank you very much, if I can bug you one more time. Would you think going to a 30gal would be enough in your opinion?

6. 30 Gallon would be perfect IMO, that's the size I've settled upon after several years of backyard grows.