Re-planting a germinated seed

Discussion in 'General' started by screwball squirel, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 screwball squirel, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    Ok so I have a problem...I germinated three auto seeds..one of them bein a Nirvana auto Bubblelicous...that one did or is not sprouting..the other one popped through the soil the way it should, and the third was planted today...my problem is that the bubblelicous is not popping through, but I examined it and see that the root is elongated downward, as it should, but no little leaves have formed...like all of my other seeds in the past..I read that nirvana was having problems with that auto strain a while back..is this true? Or could it be because I wet the soil before I planted it and just covered it with the soil, and that creating an air pocket around the root...thats the only seed I've never not watered after the planting...AND NOW I WANNA KNOW IF I CAN GENTLY REMOVE IT AND REPLANT IT...PLEEEEEASE TELL ME I CAN...I REALLY WANNA GROW THAT STRAIN...I FUCKED UP RIGHT!?

2. 278 views and not one answer..thanks everyone...I quit...joining a new site....

3. 279

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

4. im not 100% sure what youre trying to say, you dug up the planted seed? Clarify for me

5. #5 Superjoint, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    Dude, maybe you should consider it posting in the right section???? Read and Learn.... or not, whatever.... 

http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana-cultivation/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.