Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Re-inventing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by picks420, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Hey all, 1st post on the forums long time reader.. I just renovated my house and im re-inventing my grow room. Now the room, lighting, soil, nuts, CO2, nitrogen is not my problem. I was looking for opinions, for the best strain to grow for my conditions. Now this is what Im looking for: I will have 6 plants at all time, taking 2 down a month. I'm looking for a strain that only requires 4 weeks veg and 8 weeks flowering, and produces the max yield and max THC levels. So i will have each set of 2 will be one month younger than the next. This is just for personal smoke, I enjoy a nice harty mellow stoned, type that you can relax with after a hard days work.

If there is even a strain that exsist that mets these qualities please, share your knowledge. Thanks.

Happy Tokin'