Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Re-infusing Canna-Oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by macpatty, Jan 5, 2012.

1. So I have some canna oil from my last grow and I have tons of new trim from my recently finished grow and I'm wondering if anyone has ever applied new cannabis to old canna-oil. I'm thinking of adding a cup or two of new oil to about 2-3 cups of old oil and then re cooking it to increase thc content. It's already really potent, but more is better says i!

2. ive read that you can do that just do the same thing you normally do with making canna oil

3. Sounds like you are doing it properly. Basic chemistry tells us that if a solution (oil) is somewhat or fully saturated (with THC), it will have a harder time dissolving additional solute, whereas the fresh oil will readily take it right in. Then just mix the two. As long as the original oil isn't rancid or anything, I think you're fine.

4. it worked wonders. super potent oil. had a quarter pound of good quality trim, probably 3/4 nugs and 1/4 sugar leaf trim. makes me wish id spent more time trimming i'd have had alot more weed. than the 5 ounces of top buds i harvested.