Re: I think your all going to enjoy this...

Discussion in 'General' started by ChillnSmoke, Oct 23, 2009.

1. If youre still not satisfied, call the place up :]

2. hole bunch of people just got owned.

3. Including me :cool: oh well I aint pissed

4. I'm still not convinced. Could have been talking about someone else. That dudes thumb did not look like it just recently been tattoo'd.

Maybe he knew for a fact someone DID get a 'green thumb' tattoo. Idk.

5. if dude went through all that...then he has a sad life.

6. well fuck, what else am I supposed to do? I called and he answered, and I could hear people talking in the background, tattoo needles buzzin and everything. no one would go through that much trouble for a god damn internet prank

7. Well far be it from me to call someone on the internet a liar, but I think he was full of it.

8. 707-822-2828

..do it

9. For what reason? I believe you, but I don't believe that the person who got the green thumb tattoo was Johny420.

10. Congrats on proving alot of people wrong.

But was this really a big deal? :rolleyes:

11. lol Its not a big deal, Im unemployed and live way out in bat country with nothing to do all day, so what else do I do?

I really dont give a shit about it, Im just bored. you feel me?

12. Alleged pics. Doesn't look like a freshly done tat, I would think his thumb would be more swollen.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. so its true, he really is an idiot

14. exactly!

Allagoch, thank you, Ive been wanting closeup pics since I saw them, now that I do, it does look like fuckin paint. oh well

15. He got whatever is on his thumb on his fingernail too.

I noticed that like two seconds after looking at the picture. if it really was a tattoo it wouldn't have gotten on his thumb nail.