Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Re-hydrating Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EvoKe323, Mar 2, 2012.

1. I've heard about the lettuce trick,Orange trick,but what's the Q-tip trick?

2. Never heard of it but I assume it has something to do with the cotton on the q-tip.

3. I'm assuming you are just asking a question instead of trying to rehydrate weed.

I'm going to take an educated guess that you put some water on the Q-tip, wipe off big drips, and put it in with your weed. But if you get your weed like a few days off the plant, you just need to keep the stems on the bigger buds. They have tons of moisture in them, so keep them if you want to have moist buds. :bongin:

4. Dude idk, this is a puzzler. Maybe you put it up your bum hole and then wipe the poopy q-tip on your weed?

5. Best way is take a hot hot shower and lay bud on paper .boom.

6. I shall try this and return with my findings:cool:

7. ^ do eeet

8. its pretty much the same thing as the orange peal or letuce thing. all you do is get the two ends of a qtip moist and stick it in you jar of weed.

9. My grandmother used bread.

10. Yea...I was going to recommend a slice of bread too. Sure keeps my cookies moist :smoke: