Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Re-Hydrating Weed Seems Unscientific

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Whatpottt123, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why would anyone want to add mass to one's weed making the THC % less. Cause anytime you add mass to an object, it will water down the contents.

Is this just for aesthetics or like for the purpose of holding the nug together better?

I cant see this technique helping one's high or medical purposes....

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. so your logic is the bigger the bud(mass), the lower the THC?

what????

3. What????? Re-hydrating weed to add mass?

4. Weed will weigh more on a scale after hydration cause you added moisture to it.

When you add weight to weed you're just diluting the THC to non-THC ratio or comparison. Do you know what I mean?

5. Thats why I don't get why re-hydrating weed is worth it. Cause you're actually smoking a bit more water vapors now.

6. For sales

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I never re-hydrate my weed......cuz it never needs rehydrating. I dry and cure my buds and then keep them in proper storage....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. shady dealers do it so the weed weighs more/ make more money.

Nobody is spraying their own weed with water so its heavier before they smoke it lol...wait, maybe you are?

9. Look up re-hydration, i don't think you know what i means ....

10. I'm not looking up re-hydration... You have no idea what your talking about

you've had 4 different people tell you that your wrong/ misinformed

why don't you fill us all in on "re-hydration"?

educate us.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. You're making yourself look more and more stupid now :lmafoe:

You thought rehydration meant spraying weed with water and proceeded to diss me lol.

everyone prob laughing at you

12. aren't you the one who asked why your weed has red hairs? and if your weed is going to get MORE frosty as it gets older after it has already been chopped/dried/and cured?

if your getting dusty ass weed that is so dry you need to rehydrate it, you should get a new supply.

Yes, dealers spray weed with water so its heavier/can sell less for more.... I'm not the only one in this thread that has told you that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ^ LOL

and you're still yapping? if i were you i'd just leave cause i'd be so embarassed

14. @Whatpottt123

Trust me bro.

and I mean this with 100% sincerity. YOU are the one that looks like an idiot

#1 your QUESTIONS went as follows

so EVERYONE, including my self. told you that NOBODY re-hydrates weed to ADD MASS, other than for SELLING LESS WEED TO MAKE MORE MONEY.

You called ME stupid. so I pointed out that you asked a few hours ago why your weed has orange hairs/if its going to get frostier over time even though its already been chopped/dried/and cured. which might be one of the dumber questions I've read on this site, right up there with "what kind of weed is this" threads.

;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Why did you say this?

17. You're the epitome of a goofy. You didn't know what re-hydration meant and started talking shit.

18. I dont have time to argue with inbreds on the internet. have a great life

19. It mean restoring lost water or fluid that has been lost,,so whys there a disagreement? Everyone has told u,,and if u know what and how to dry and cure shouldnt have any issues,,u joined on th 5th and already bashing guys on here? Tellin people to just leave n shit lmfao ooookkk(slater voice)

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Gtfo then this aint the place for guys like u!!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.