Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Re heating x stream synthetic urine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Scrandydandy, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Hey all. New here. Long story short I have a pre employment drug test coming. I had very short notice and i don't have enough time to detox. I have considered dillution but I smoked dabs heavily a few days prior as well as just smoked in general. I have some x stream synthetic urine which has great reviews online and I also have a personal friend who swears by it. He has told me that reheating it and practicing the temperature management is fine and that he has passed 4 drug tests in 6 years by carrying it everyday. My question for you guys; is it okay to use it after it has been reheated and cooled to room temperature multiple times? I got it last thursday and on friday packed it to work expecting them to piss me for my promotion. Didn't happen. Sat at room temperature in my room over the weekend, and is now currently on me at the proper warm temp. For the test. it is definitley happening anytime from today to thursday. So I was just wondering if it is okay to continue to have it heated on my... Warm part of the male body all day and then back at room temperature if no test that day. I just dont want it to go bad from repeated heating. If it makes any difference I have broken the seal but have not tampered with it in any way. The cap has only been removed once. And at the time of the test it wont be more than a week old without the seal.

Sorry if I sound a bit crazy. Just need to ensure I pass this. I have temperature control mastered and even back up handwarmers if for some reason it isnt at proper temperature come time of test. (i will have a brief window to drive to the test area.) I am just concerned with the well being of the urine.

Thanks.

2. You should be fine, I was on probation for a bit and I carried this same brand with me every time, never got tested so it was reheated and cooled once a month and never used, got off papers and went and passed a job test with the same bottle.

3. Cool! Thanks. The peace of mind really helps when you are stressed out over an upcoming DT. May I ask if the seal was on or off?

4. Popped the seal off on my first visit/first time heating because I didn’t know how it was gonna go and if I would be able to open it at the place. Considering your going for a job and nothing law related I wouldn’t think they would be watching you to the point you couldn’t pop the seal off. I did go to one job one time and I knew they tested but when I got there it turned out they test urine and hair so I dipped and found a better job that pays more and doesn’t test at all

5. Howdy, I realize this post is a bit old, but I'm in a similar situation, can I ask if your drug test for that job was sent to a lab?