re: Do u go to Chruch? Hey Churchie...read this!!

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by VermontMoon, Oct 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decades of Priests\' Abuse...(NY TIMES)

2. no cares to comment?

3. i didnt read any of it, and i dont go to church

but it looks like its about priests raping kids, and just because that happens doesnt mean all churchs are evil

thats like saying, THIS POTHEAD KILLED 94 BABIES, ALL OF THEM DO IT

4. I don\'t have to insult religious members, this article does so just fine! :hello: :hello:

5. no, it\'s like saying (and this is what the article is saying, of course---YOU DIDN\'T READ IT!) the EVIL church COVERED IT UP.

and moreover, it payed HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of dollars to COVER IT UP.

that\'s what it\'s saying.

6. hmm well ok im not cathlic and god doesn\'t rape kids...your point with this article is...theres no god? is there some shit i missed? i kinda picked up on some fucking weirdos fucken lil kids but thats it, can u please post the rest of it up?

ya... stfu.

7. I hate religion as much as the next rational-minded individual, but the evil\'s committed by the catholic church don\'t reflect on its followers.

8. yeah, that\'s the whole article...stfu urself.

maybe you\'ll learn something.

9. so that was ur whole point, to show how priest rape kids? why would this be in response to a poll asking if u go to chruch? beats me, but i don\'t care any more. im gonna get higher
    lates.

10. the point is, I\'ve seen religion threads, so I made one too.

wtf ah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.