Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Re-Curing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bong n a Blintz, Nov 18, 2011.

1. #1 Bong n a Blintz, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    Ok so I searched and there are some threads but no answer to this yet.

I recently picked up some dank on a level I dont normally see, but it started to dry out pretty quickly so I put a small piece of orange peel in the container and left it for about 3 hours. Except around 2 hours in my girlfriend called and I had to go pick her up, so me being the stoner I am I rolled a joint for us to smoke when I get there, but I dont take the orange peels out.

Long story short I left it in there for like 7 hours, how long should I expect to let this stuff re-cure?

edit: I attempted to break up a small piece and it just basically compressed and wont break apart, very moist.

2. Let it dry out. You can't smoke wet weed dude. Remove the orange peel. "Re-curing" is not really a thing people do. Just toss it in a jar or a bag and then continue to exist and allow your weed to dry out.