Re: China Earthquake caused by HAARP weapon

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by g0pher, May 25, 2008.

1. lol, so, the USA set off an Earthquake in one of its biggest exporters of goods to America to control the population by killing 20,000+ people? Sounds about as absurd as a global flood, or a 10th planet hell bent on our destruction, or lizard aliens ruling our lives ineffectually.

If you want to kill off a massive amount of people to control population, you do not set off silly little Earthquakes and minor wars around the globe. You engineer a virulent virus (we have plenty of 'em) and unleash them on an unsuspecting public...

The one thing all these asinine ideas have in common is a complete lack of evidence.

A side note, the idea that a government would harm its own population to achieve a goal is not absurd and has happened many times throughout history. :)

2. Yep, I'm not going to argue. And things never change either.

3. no things change all the time. the reason that nothing has changed is because things have always been ran by the same bloodlines with the same intentions.

4. Yeah, like father like son.

5. nice analogy.

6. HAARP, though it looks like it could be used for terrible things, can be used for good. But HAARP is not in the right hands to be used for good. HAARP, in theory, can control weather in places of the world where they're experiencing drought, heat waves, excessive rain, etc...
    But of course, we think of war and controlling people instead of freeing them.

7. yeah, it was originally designed to raise a part of the atmosphere or something to fix the hole we got chillin up there....of course some asshole figured you could send the voltage into the ground and cause mass havoc.....

8. were all fucked, the end is near.

9. oh noes!

:rolleyes:

the UN has no physical power.

10. in the sense that theres not a guy with UN tatooed on his forehead holding my balls...

11. Oh my fucking god.
    Ever since 9/11 the government has been behind everything!

12. Anyone who believes this shit is a complete uneducated fucktard. You need to get out of grandma's basement and read some counter agruments. It isnt even scientifically possible to cause an earthquake by beaming the ionosphere.

Stoners are such fucking conspiracy theorists. Its pretty sickening that you will accept what nutjobs and complete pyschopaths say without any research of your own. But yet you think the govt is spying into your bedroom windows at night.

Come on, get a grip on life and quit being such a fear mongerer. Its funny how the same people who bitch about propaganda are usually the ones using FEAR to push their ridiculous conspiracy theories.

What about the massive earthquake in Japan? we did that to our allies too? we're attacking the whole world!! OMGZ

come on get real.

/rant

13. and let me add, yes I knew about HAARP before I saw the little youtube video. If I am not mistaken its been around for nearly 20 years now.

14. Wait up...did some people actually believe that the HAARP could cause an earthquake?

Have you ever used a shovel, and moved some dirt? Think how much energy it takes you to move 10 pounds at a time. Now try pushing a wheelbarrow over sideways. Try pushing a 9 foot dumpster full of dirt.

Then, try pushing China.

Give me a fvcking break.

EDIT: sorry for reviving a dead thread.

15. Don't be sorry, it was not that dead, and the observations were good. Also, if you wish, feel free to say "fuck"! :)

16. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ecLwVgvvTvU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ecLwVgvvTvU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i forgot the original point of this thread was this vid, but w/e ill leave it up.

i need to research la rouch in this case. credible or no?

17. ROFL. Yeah, the protests against China are to provoke another world war because our economy is in bad shape. Not because of the human rights abuses committed by the chinese. That would just be crazy talk! This video gets more and more retarded the more I listen.

18. it does doesnt it? quite crazy. and quite possible. even more possible since theres a plan to eliminate 85% of the population ;)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tihygYupVaw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tihygYupVaw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this guys funny lol

EDIT: the movie has nothing to do with the first statement, just a random vid.

19. Possible? Ya. Proof? Lacking. In that whole video, there was NO proof.