Re-budding indiana!

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by plants2fresh, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Everybody save seeds or take clones and get ready for dooms day! May 1st I'm going out and planting 100-150 seeds throughout Indiana in the woods, cornfields, interstate medians and many other places! If we all work together we can repopulate the world with this beautiful plant guerilla style. Who's with me?! Mehhhh, either way Imma have fun lol

2. Someones been planting crop around Indiana States campus.

lol

3. Not me but that's great!! Together we can repopulate faster than the government can eradicate.

4. your gonna fuck some one elses grow up with all the males your gonna be putting out there.

5. If a few people gain some seeds outta the deal then they can't complain too much. Saves them the hassle of ordering them.

6. ^^

Fucks up there whole crop broseph

7. [quote name='"poichung12"']Idea has been around forever. Never works because everyone who suggests this idea is a LAZY STONER FUCK.[/quote]

Good thing I don't smoke then huh?? Way to be a Debbie downer, people like you are the ones that give stoners a bad name ya know.

8. [quote name='"poichung12"']It'll never work, chump.[/quote]

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you again. Did your mommy not let you suck on her teet this morning? Is that why you're in such a pissy mood?

9. [quote name='"poichung12"']EXCUSE ME?!?! I pointed out to you that this idea has been presented HUNDREDS of times over the past 20 years. This is the high ideas section! Your idea has been evaluated... deal with it![/quote]

By one douche that obvisouly has only dealt with FAILURE in their life. If you don't think it's gonna work then great but Imma try the best I can to repopulate this plant. Even if it means taking clones of my mother and planting only those. I will make a valiant effort to put as many wild Mary Jane plants out there as I can, if they take then awesome if not then I'll try again next year with bigger and more clones. Now please excuse you're stupid negative non supportive failure ass outta this thread. Thanks.

10. #10 Netherrip, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    [​IMG]

11. This.

Its a fun idea, but really... But would actually be the smartest thing that could be done to fight the war on drugs.

It was brought up in a documentary interview with a hemp lobbiest, who mention by simply spreading industrial hemp seed you could ruin all crops in the area AND dilute the genetics of local crops so continued generations of seeds produced in the area would lean more towards ruderalis (industrial hemp, no THC)

Bottom line: It seems like making weed grow everywhere would be cool, but with out a knowledgeable person regulating growth and removing the males it will simply spread lots of cannabis polin and ruin local crops that are growing in the area.

There ARE growers near you, even if you don't know them... they are everywhere. Do not fuck up their crops.

If your diligent enough to take clones I can't imagine being able to do enough... but go for it.

12. The deer will eat them.:(

13. [quote name='"WhoDis"']

This.

Its a fun idea, but really... But would actually be the smartest thing that could be done to fight the war on drugs.

It was brought up in a documentary interview with a hemp lobbiest, who mention by simply spreading industrial hemp seed you could ruin all crops in the area AND dilute the genetics of local crops so continued generations of seeds produced in the area would lean more towards ruderalis (industrial hemp, no THC)

Bottom line: It seems like making weed grow everywhere would be cool, but with out a knowledgeable person regulating growth and removing the males it will simply spread lots of cannabis polin and ruin local crops that are growing in the area.

There ARE growers near you, even if you don't know them... they are everywhere. Do not fuck up their crops.

If your diligent enough to take clones I can't imagine being able to do enough... but go for it.[/quote]

After your post I'm thinking of waiting till next year, I can have prolly 6 somewhat decent mothers by then, if I clip 20 clones off each it might kill the mothers but that would be 120 female offspring growing in the wild. If I separate 20 females and keep one male that would polinate all 20 which would possibly ruin multiple crops but having this plant grow young, wild and free again would be worth it.

14. The deer will eat them. Or little stoner bunny rabbits . I can keep my fucking dog of my house plant! What about the deer maaaan?!

15. Gaaaahhhhhh, idk. I can plant and hope for the best I suppose. Not like I'm gonna go harvest the shit, just want it to be present for the government to find and freak about.

16. Unfortunately unless you get a large crew you really wont get that far.
    Keep in mind outdoor growers who hike to remote areas and take painstaking measures to hide their crops still often face problems with poachers. If people will find and take a plant from the middle of the forest, one you put out in plain view will not last long.

This is real: http://forum.grasscity.com/gardening/1024724-can-anyone-identify-me.html
    That kid ground up and smoked some random leaf that grew in his back yard because it had 5 points. As soon as there are any identifiable traits of cannabis to the plants stupid kids will take the still vegetative seedlings and try and smoke them. And that is the ones that don't die from being weak clones planted in poor dirt with no care, and the ones that don't die from local wild life...

And honestly... Best case scenario... you do succeed... Cops freak out, issues warnings and sensationalist news stories go out about how the destructive, irresponsible stoners have begun planting their addictive and dangerous drugs in areas easily accessible by YOUR kids.

17. [quote name='"WhoDis"']

Unfortunately unless you get a large crew you really wont get that far.
    Keep in mind outdoor growers who hike to remote areas and take painstaking measures to hide their crops still often face problems with poachers. If people will find and take a plant from the middle of the forest, one you put out in plain view will not last long.

This is real: http://forum.grasscity.com/gardening/1024724-can-anyone-identify-me.html
    That kid ground up and smoked some random leaf that grew in his back yard because it had 5 points. As soon as there are any identifiable traits of cannabis to the plants stupid kids will take the still vegetative seedlings and try and smoke them. And that is the ones that don't die from being weak clones planted in poor dirt with no care, and the ones that don't die from local wild life...

And honestly... Best case scenario... you do succeed... Cops freak out, issues warnings and sensationalist news stories go out about how the destructive, irresponsible stoners have begun planting their addictive and dangerous drugs in areas easily accessible by YOUR kids.[/quote]

Ugh Bleh shit..... Alright, guess I'll just keep growing it in my closet lol, all gauges are saying no go.

18. lol, sorry man :p

I think this one goes in the chest with communism. Cool idea, shit in practice :p