Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Re-applying For a job drug testing??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Maimuta, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Just a quick question, I'm re-applying for a job at Jewel Osco that I previously had and had to quit for multiple reasons. They do drug test, I was just wondering if jobs would drug test for people who are getting their job back, I would assume they do. Thanks for any feedback.

2. generally a company that tests will test all new hires, wether returning to employment form a leave/quit or a total new hire.

3. Yeaa, that's what I figured, I'm just desperate atm lol. Really sucks having to wait for some company to call me back for a job. I've had to stay sober the entire summer so far because I'm waiting for a job, applied at 9 different places and all I got is a chance at a shitty supermarket job. Oh well, a jobs a job, thanks for the feedbackk.