Rdwc help

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Aj B, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Hey guys I'm New to hydroponics but I've been growing in soil for the past 8 years, recently I switched to a 4 bucket 5g rdwc system with a 5g control bucket, I'm running 3 15 lpm air pumps for my air stones. I'm using an's expert nute line additives with their 3 part ph perfect for my main base. I've been keeping a eye on ph, the colour seems on ( till I get my bluelab reader) and I've been keeping an eye on my ppms that have been dropping each day. I was wondering weather its nute burn with some cal/ mag def? IMAG0758.jpg IMAG0761.jpg IMAG0760.jpg IMAG0759.jpg

2. Looks like cal mag deficiency dark veins but burn is yellow colored

3. Yep thats some cal mag deficiency, foliage spray of some cal mag would help a lot, also RDWC is a very delicate system, keep a close eye on the ppms and what your feeding it at what stage of its life.

Im guessing your using PH perfect Advanced Nutrients, its amazing stuff just be gentle with the ppms cause theres lots of salts in there to stabilize the PH it could cause your roots to lock out nutrients all together.

But other than that keep it up! Hydro is not a walk in the park especially your first time.

Nirvna

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Magnesium deficiency for sure

5. Not related to your post but what do you have inked on your throat dude?? It kinda looks like an octopus but I can't tell lol