RDAs Wacky Fun Time Space :d

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RichardDean, Aug 30, 2014.

1. #1 RichardDean, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    Get at it... ask me questions or be wacky and yourself lets let loose and have fun. Too many people getting too serious on here and ruining a good time.... quit it!

2. #2 Kronicly Insane, Aug 30, 2014
    Is it true that you wear woman's underware daily and sing Britney Spears song in the shower?

3. I can vouch for that.

4. thats what she said

5. So since this is wacky what don't you like about growing? I'll start
    Pests. I like spraying to kill them but not pests.
    Watering. It's a daunting task when your dealing with 70 plus plants but I love watering freshly transplanting plants
    Rippers. Enough said
    Trimming. Ugh. It's cool for the first couple of ounces
    I have more but I'd like your input

6. I hate growing in town with looky-Lou's peaking over my fence and making random comments. I had not having as much space and sun as I would like. And I had spider mites.

7. I hate powdery mildew stuff is gay. I can handle mites and everything else fine but pm can be a tricky one sometimes

All the time :p

8. Ok, so my plant is dieing and I don't know what to do
    It's turning black... Help me please

Attached Files:

9. Looks like she is turning purple. She ain't dying quit pulling our leg....:)

10. I tried to have fun with you and you called me a child. Not cool Richard.....

11. when was this? You must have been doing something wrong for me to say that. No hard feelings I hope. After all its just the internet.

12. #17 Texiego, Aug 30, 2014
  13. #18 JUSTHILLBILLY, Aug 30, 2014
    Found the drunk fucktard trying to get the last drop
    This morning.. I fired his, was doing security for me

Attached Files:

14. I love your garden pics Mr. Dean. You are quite an experienced grower and I have learned from your posts. Thank you.

15. haha, I know ;)
    man its just impossible to find any sober, hard working yard gnomes anymore. Haha
    thanks man, always happy to share.