Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

'Raw' weed and me

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kemery, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Don't get along. I've made butter as well as eaten dispensary edibles with no problem. Yesterday however I made pb&j with decarbed bud on it and it destroyed my stomach. I had to lay down from the pain. About 20 minutes later I woke up vomiting and feeling much better.

Obviously eating plant material isn't getting along with me but I'm just curious if anyone knows a reason behind it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Joker1121, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    BadKittySmiles mentions this in her thread. Some folks respond badly to the plant material in their medicine. I believe she mentions the little hairs on the leaves. I realize there's not much leaf material in buds, but something in the pb&j with the raw cannabis didn't work for you, just like you said. You may want to peruse the Another Tincture thread. You can get more of the thc into solution with a 190proof alcohol then do a solvent transfer to butter. The thread is huge, but there is an index in the first post and folks don't mind answering questions. Good luck, mate.

• Winner Winner x 1