Raw Video: SUV Slams Into Passing Semi Truck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TONYBEME, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Not a very smart driver...

2. i was high one time and almost side-swiped a semi right in town. it was one of those not there one second, there the next deals. and just to get to wendys...:smoking:

3. I wonder why that dude was on the wrong side of the road.

4. Looks to me like the driver just fell asleep he just drifted over no sudden jerking, or maybe he was on the phone, it's a shame that happens way too much. I could be high as shit rolling a blunt while driving and still drive better than some people with a phone in their hand lol. :smoking:

5. Yeah it looks like he just fell asleep at the wheel. Or was piss drunk.

6. how the hell did the SUV DRIVER NOT DIE!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

7. I hope the driver's ok, but that was pretty stupid what he did. If he fell asleep at the wheel, that's bad enough, but chances are he was using his cell phone for something. Like someone else said, i've driven high as a kite and i've never been pulled over, and certainly never even come close to an accident. In fact i'm more aware of the road and other drivers when i'm blazed. Yet people still blame weed for causing accidents :confused:

8. What was the retard trying to do??

9. That video is confusing as hell, I can't tell whose driving on the wrong side of the road or what the fuck is going wrong