Raw Video: Brawl Erupts at HS Basketball Game

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TONYBEME, Feb 19, 2009.

1. You know what pisses me off the most is when whites get called crackers and whitboys and all that type of shit, but the scound we call them anything the red flag goes up and they get all offensive thinking they can go and fight because somone called them the n word , fuck that if some black person calls me a cracker please belive im gonne call ya ****** , as for the video they just keep digging themselves a hole first they do shit like this and then they bitch why people are being racist, maybe if you acted like normal civil people and not like a pack of apes staright out of the wild you wouldnt have such a shitty stereotype hanging over your heads

2. Scary, I've been to a lot of places in Montgomery.

I'd run like little skinny guy I am if that happened.

3. lol

I wonder, do black people think cracker is offensive to white people? People who are so offended by racist words are helping spread racism.

4. I guess this is letting ******s live up to there reputation.

5. mad racists on grass city gtfo

6. Shits funny, wouldve loved to have been there. No guns got brought out or nothin? just good old fightin... would have clowned

7. #47 mr. magic, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    my school had brawls at its basketball games like once a yea it sucked because they would frisk you and there would be cops everywhere at the games

not like that one of course

8. i sense penis envy in some of the posts in this thread....:laughing:

9. my god.... brutal
    makes the pacers-pistons brawl look like west side story

10. there was no whites fighting because the schools in their area are i dont know BLACK DOMINANT, which usually means 99% black 1%other.

just like most schools in middle america which are 99% white and 1% other.

thank God i went to a diverse school where every color of the rainbow got into a fight if it went down to that. if you didnt throw down in my school, no matter wat color your skin is you was pussy. end of story.

i never got into a fight though i was too busy not giving a fuck blazin.

11. Well, "Mr. Civilized" I Dont even know where to start with this post, people like you are truly better 6 feet under

And before you go calling people apes, maybe you should fix up your grammar/spelling because all youve managed to do with this post is flag yourself as SCUM

12. Ive seen one on one black fights a lot actually. And go to england they have like 50 on 50 white people soccer fights.

13. you know wht pisses me offe fact that ******s can say whatever the fuck they want and get the fuck away with it, the fact that tey can say cracker without a consiuence, but when ****** is uttered it becomes a crime... now that my friends is fucked up. I dont hate black people but damn right i hate ******s, theres a big difference.. like obamas black, 50 cents a ******r.

14. Dont hate on Fitty.

15. SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND LEARN TO RESPECT THE ORIGINAL MAN (colored people)

-JAH

16. shit aint nothin but a scrap.. ppl get shot in the face everyday is that exciting for ya?

17. so how about you worry about your profile and ill worry about mine and let people think what they want of me , im not here to please everyone and, stay on topic and contribute something to the thread instead of flameing people and being the grammer police, go become a teacher if u like to people what to do so much
    have a good day scumbag

18. Jesus cock sucking Christ. 90% of the posts I read in this thread are 100% stupid.

fact is the people in that video are apes. Black or white they were uncivilized and should all be taught a lesson. Who cares if they were black or white, either way they were fucked up as hell with their actions.

And to say white people fight 1v1 and black people fight in groups? Even in the case that it is true, too bad whitey. If you look at nature, they wouldn't be the first thing to fucking group up to kill other animals. Its not like this is a poor choice in survival in fact its a good one.

Fighting in groups against 1 target is strategically intelligent. Do I think its right to do no, but is it an effective means of attack, hell yes it is. The problem with humans is we try to make everything so black and white, right or wrong. :wave:

19. lololol stripes green guy fucking was EVERYWHERE the camera followed him he was throwing cheap blows at everyone there was

20. This is how ants live.