Raw Video: Brawl Erupts at HS Basketball Game

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TONYBEME, Feb 19, 2009.

1. #21 calikevin87, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    [​IMG]

There's a white guy in this picture going "Hey, watch it dude! You almost spilled my beer!"

Fact is, there were white people there, and they weren't fighting. No one's being racist.

EDIT: See look, even the black guy on the left is pointing at the white guy yelling "That cracka ain't throwing any punches, get him!"

And the black kid in the green shirt with some guy in a headlock? He can't be more than 15. No one wears stripes like that after junior high.

2. and to help prove black people from alabama are nice, the guy that spilled the white dudes beer looks like hes apologizing.

3. #23 calikevin87, Feb 19, 2009
    Tru dat, homie.

"Sorry bout dat brah, lemme getcha a new brew k coo?"

Okay I apologize for that, it's past my bedtime and I'm getting delusional. Goodnight :eek:

4. They are all black... coincidence??

Summun thraw in a wattamullun oar summit.

5. shit happens. My man with the striped shirt fought at least 5 different people lol.

6. i was gonna say the same thing but didnt in fear of gettin flamed, but its the dam truth

7. #27 yzf2fiddy789, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    i saw a number of white people in the video, just not fighting liek a bunch of fucking jungle apes over some bullshit ****** game

Racism is one thing that definitely doesn't float here. Take it elsewhere if you need to spew that shit. *RMJL

8. was there any reason for the fight other then getting heated up pver a basketball match? just wondering, like if theres a back story... hmm confusing real life with tv, this happens alot

9. man the dude to the right with the white hat at 1:15 into the video is a fuckin pussy blindsidin another dude. and that wouldve been a good brawl to be at that shit looks nuts.

10. Racism is not dying at all in America, as you can see simply by the things people post, not only on this site but others. I have a bad feeling America's racism is going to escalate into extreme violence at some point, especially with Obama in office tensions are extra high between blacks and whites right now. I am white, but almost every friend I have is black. Its sad, because if things keep going the way they are its going to be worse than the segregation days. We need to make a change on how people think. Sorry if its unrelated to the thread, but I keep seeing this pattern develop and I'm not liking it.

11. Dude this was black on black violence maybe 2 to 3 white people

12. #32 Wrecked, Feb 19, 2009
    Not being racist... But I didn't see a SINGLE white guy fighting... Hmmm.

In fact, I dont think I've ever seen a HIGH SCHOOL fight before... I guess these black dudes are setting the standards for violence!

Also, probably no white guys fighting because its in an area heavily populated by black people.

13. Whats with everyone thinking that because Obama got elected now racism will be more prevelent? What are they teaching kids in Highschool?

Some people are so retarded.

14. there is a total of 3 white people in the whole clip, unless they are knocked out befor the camera went to there side :devious:

15. How am I retarded? Because I see racial tensions rising around me? You're ignorant to say that. And how are you going to say what are they teaching kids in high school you don't even know me or my age. Again, ignorant.

16. ohhh yeah because white people never get into fights or get into mobs.. or whats thats one word?? ohhh yeah LYNCH MOBS...white people get into lynch mobs and lynch blach people or mexicans.. Germany turned into a mob when hitler came to power and agreed with everything he did. White people are ALWAYS trying to say other races are inferior

17. Guys need belts. One guy almost tripped cause his pants fell so low

18. #38 boomer bumper, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    i didnt see a single white guy in that video.. seriously. not a single one. but that thing was fuckin animal like hahahaha

downloaded that.. raw as hell.

19. A mindset like yours is the reason racism stays alive. And you have all the knowledge of a highschooler.

20. Stop with all this PC bullshit. It is, what it is.