Raw rolling papers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by the haze affect, Dec 3, 2010.

1. I was in my local cumbys today and saw raw rolling papers. There was a brown/tanish pack and a lighter red/pink pack. I was wondering what the difference between the two were. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. unbleached natural paper. Best rolling papers I've used. Smooth.

oo, my bad, idk what the diff is. Brownish pack is the only one Ive used.

3. Do you know what the difference was between the two though? They were both raw but one was a tan pack and one was pink

4. Okay haha. Thank you for your help!

How would you compare the Raw papers to the classic zig zags

5. I'm not 100% on this but i'm pretty sure one was organic and was not organic. The standard raws in the darker brown package are organic and the organic version comes in a lighter box. This is only from my experience though

6. raws are way better than zags imo. However, sometimes i find the glue is a little weak and the papers wont stick. anyone else get this?

7. puppaprice, this happens to me to and then i end up with really loose joints and find myself tearing them up to reroll, this is disappointing because otherwise they are great papers.

8. yeah i feel the same way about them

9. i love the papers i have not had any problems with them not sticking:smoke:

10. The organic are my favorite rolling papers yet! Doesn't run down one side and burns nice and slow, also I never had a problem with the gum not sticking with these RAW papers.

11. my mom gave me a Raw roller. some peices made out of hemp its cool.

12. I have a raw roller.. And I'm pretty sure the difference in the two papers are the lighter ones are organic Hemp papers and the tanner ones are the regular raw natural rice papers.

13. I use Raw paper alot and have never had a problem with them not sticking, they burn really clean too!

The only thing I can think of the pink pack would maybe be for breast cancer awareness?

14. Finally! Some papers that come with tips. No more cutting index cards up!

15. Yup organic and non-organic or regular.

I have the regular, brown ones. I like them, roll and burn nicely, don't have a problem sticking the gum. Only small issue I have is that they seem to take a little bit more flame and "light time" to get the J going. This might be just me though, and I don't really mind.

16. All I know is that the brown RAW papers are da bomb!

17. the raw organic (the lighter ones) is made out of hemp the raw originals (the darker one) is a rice paper 
    all raw brand papers are not bleaches like other papers and they dont us harsh chemicals they us more natural bases to make the items 
    hope that helps im a big fane and am competently on there site looking for new items 

i found this site that does a whole lot

http://www.rollingpapersexpress.com/

lots of new products i saw they even do the RAW 12 inch paper, don't know if i would use them but i like the organic rolls myself

19. love them. I have the roller, it's sick how it's hemp-based. clean burn~

20. Too bad the whiter packet is the more organic one.. For some reason I feel the whiter packet smokes a bit harsher for some reason. I've also determined white paper to be the weaker paper of the two.

Does anyone feel that both smoke exactly the same? I Love love love smoking the tan raw papers with tips.