Raw Rolling Papers

Discussion in 'General' started by Troygoodvibes, May 5, 2014.

1. Hey guys new to the forums here. I was just wondering in your opinion, do RAW rolling papers make good joints. They are pre rolled with the filters. The cylinders. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Never seen the pre rolled ones

Ive had the regular papers. My friend pretty much only makes joints out of RAWs. I like em

3. When I can't find OCBs or Skunk, I'll only buy Raw.

This message endorsed by AR Toasty, Marijuana Enthusiast and Roll-Up Aficionado.

4. #4 homestarstoner, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    im my opinion, papers are papers so long as the glue sticks

only difference being the color of the paper/flavor and brand name

so seriously, just roll up. who cares what kinda papers ur using. its paper

5. The color, flavor, and brand is what makes a paper and if they're all different, they're all then unique. By your argument, paper isn't just paper.

6. RAW are my top papers man, can't go wrong with them. I'd suggest skipping the cones your talking about and buy a pack and roll it yourself.

7. Yeah RAW's are the best.

"Certified Stoner, get a raw, & put a nug in"

8. Except that Raws are hemp and unbleached lol. Good papers make all the difference in my opinion

9. ahh i stand corrected.

10. Raws are good. I prefer Elements though. That magnetic closure sold me.

11. All good, if you're a joint person try a run of the mill bleached paper then a Raw or an Element(rice paper). Won't be disappointed.

12. So far I only fucks with Raw, OCB or Elements! But I need to try the Smoking Deluxe & Eco at some point.

13. yes raws are great.
    if your looking for simplicity in rolling your joints then zig zags would be up your alley
    but raws ftw

14. This a raw paper not a blunt 

15. I've only used zig zags, juicy jays and raws. All smoke great but if im hand rolling i like zig zags the most. I really have to try elements. I keep hearing great things about them..gonna have to go buy a pack this thurs and put them to the test..

16. Raws dont mess with the flavor of the ganja. i have other papers that when you toke, it just tastes like burning paper :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I don't like the prerolled ones cause the filters are too big and I love rolling but yeah I like raws & OCBs, zig zags are too small for me

18. Never used raws imma get some tomorrow though

Sent from my HTC One S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #19 Health, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2014
    I can't roll for shit, but my friends roll. I tried Raw's (the hemp ones) last month and fell in love with them. I can't go back to cigarilos such as swishers and dutchmasters anymore.

20. +1 more for raw hemp papes