Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Raw papers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DragonSmoker, Oct 20, 2012.

1. I just picked up a pack of king sized raws and have a few questions. Are they hemp papers or is it just the gum? Does it matter that they are slims? How slow do they burn?

2. they are made of hemp, 100% organic, slow burning and not bleached

3. slims are better.

why dont you smoke them and find out...

4. I don't have enough bud to roll one.

5. Bought some RAW's yesterday, love the package, love the burn, hate the roll. Found it pretty difficult from my gas station papers, and I smoke joints maybe once a month, so I don't roll great either...

6. Raw papers are pretty good I gotta start Rollin em again burn better then most joints

7. They burn pretty slow i order my raws from amazon wish they had some out here in Ny , there amazing papers

8. I love them, the burn is great. You can actually taste your flower. Instead of a flavored cigar or burning paper.

9. I love 'em too, I keep a pack of each size on hand at all times.

I think they're easy to roll, just get the tube shape in, then use the box thing they come in's flap to tuck it, since its the right size.

10. I only use RAW papers and RAW tips.It's been this way for a long time now.They're just the best papers period in my opinion so I just stuck with them and never did switch.

11. Nice I'll have to try that next time I roll one.

12. I smoke em occasionally but I prefer Juicy Jay's blueberry king slims. Shits on point.

13. These suck Dick. I wish I'd bought a Marley.

14. idk they burn more evenly than most papers ive used

15. I honestly have been recomended to these 20+ times and they all say they are the best papers. I myself am a vape man, but when I chief papers I like juicy jays, for the flavors. But have fun with your new papers.

16. I love raw papers. They are 100% hemp and the king size slims are the best size. I've smoked all of the top paper brands and raws are definitely the best. They are a little bit harder to roll than other papers but burn slow and never run or canoe.

17. I think they are mix of hemp and flax

18. They are harder to roll but still not difficult. It is difficult to get it looking as nice as other papers though, but in the end, it'll roll and smoke well. They seem to burn slow for me and burn pretty evenly too.

19. [quote name='"FaMiLytilIdie"']I only use RAW papers and RAW tips.It's been this way for a long time now.They're just the best papers period in my opinion so I just stuck with them and never did switch.[/quote]

Same here.

I fiddle around with blunts and other papers every now and then but RAW king size slim papers + wide tip = perfect joint for me every time. My go to papers/tips.