RAW Papers Suck

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SoulessStoner, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Regular red or green Rizla. I've tried every other type I could find but the Rizlas cannot be beaten.

Skins are a lot cheaper over here, a pack of Rizla is 50 cent.

2. I used to be like you, hated raw and rolled juicy J's because I found them easier. Raw papers always gave me trouble, but after rolling hundreds of joints and cigs with them I can use them like any other paper. It just takes practice.

3. I have always preferred a traditional zigzag white or my glass bong of course. Back to the point had a poker game one night not to long ago, one of the guys brought a pack of "classic single wide raw papers. I totally agree you make a mess of things. No grip and talk about an uneven burn.

Attached Files:

4. You clearly can't roll I use raws all the time I've gone through a pack of 32 in the last 2 weeks they roll easy _:weed-4:

5. Different smokes for different folks bud. As for rolling a joint I've never had much problems with that. Just find the classics are sub par.

6. Clipper unrefined papers are the best but I use Raws most of the time and they are alright for me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. By no means I'm I saying Raw are the worst. We have a paper here in Ontario that makes Raw look like titans amount raps. Ever heard of "Vogue yellow" it is definitely a cigarette paper. Thick and fast burning. Just my 5 cents worth. Normally it would be 2 cents but Canada got rid of the penny. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Elements are to rolling papers what Backwoods are to blunt wraps. Doesnt get better IMO. Elements have absolutley no taste, never run, burn slow, easy to roll, and dont even leave ash (besides ash from the weed and gum).

Ill smoke a raw, theyre way better than most other papers, but after smoking Elements for a while, i can taste bleach in any paper that has bleach, and its fucking disgusting )=

People who love zigzags hate weed

Kandalls outdoor grow

lovin u

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Been rollin for about 20 years. Just picked up my first pack of raws. They taste fine, but I agree they are a nuisance to roll with simply because of how flimsy and chalky they are.

I just don't like the texture of them. Licking my fingers only gives me like a 5 sec window to finesse it before my thumbs dry up. Yuk.

10. Raw papers are great to use. You can roll some fat dobbies with them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Perfect roll...

1. Use a strip of paper an inch wider than the rolling papers you're using.
    2. Use it to roll your ganja into a log.
    3. Roll the log into your rolling paper.
    4. Roll it up using less pressure as you get to the ends.
    5. Pack the ends with a poker.
    6. Use I pin to run a hole through the center of each end of the doobie for air to flow through.

To be honest most people beat thier ganja into some sort of doobie. Go easy, easy, easy, easy...

12. Best papers i have ever found came in a sample pack from mammoth p. They were king size giants

13. If you can't roll joints,blunts or tulips...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. this thread put me in the mood for a RAW joint
    :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pro tip!! Crumble the paper up ...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. i use raw organics or OCB can not stand the smell and taste of any of the rizla brand :)

17. Put my Raw Blacks through my raw joint rolling machine yesterday and enjoyed a nice joint in the woods that burned perfect the whole way down, love my Raws

18. #119 Lemonfox69, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    They are great papers lol, you either somehow attracted an unlucky batch or you are just an amateur :p

19. #120 GorillaGherkin, May 17, 2019
    Last edited: May 17, 2019
    Hope they don’t suck I just ordered w whole box of them and a bundle of tips just recently started smacking joints again after vaping for 3 years.