RAW Papers Suck

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SoulessStoner, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Doesn't like raws, recommends zig zags.. No thanks. I'll stick to not smoking bleach and shit.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hate raws too. Skunk papers are where it's at.

3. Raws are harsh for sure

everyone try elements with tips you will never go back rice paper is the way to go

4. Lol this thread AGAIN.

5. I have personally only smoked zig zags. Mainly because its what I grew up around every one saying picking up a pack of zig zags and what not.

6. Found some papers made completely of hemp a couple months back.  I used them for tobacco cigarettes.  But they were my favorites I've ever used.  Can't remember what they were called off the top of my head.

American Spirit makes fantastic papers.

7. I personally think RAW papers are terrible.. 

I was chillin with my bros the other day and i decided to roll a joint. well, i just recently bought a hard case of RAW classic papers. only cost $2. well, i like to spend my time and make my joints perfect. i spent about maybe 10 minutes working on this. after i finished, i passed it around for final inspection. passed inspection B)  we climbed out the window and lit it on the roof. now, it started off nice but then it started to burn unevenly. after i managed to fix the situation and got it burning evenly, it did it again! 

I know this wasnt my fault. i like to believe i'm a pretty good roller. I mean, i just rolled a joint using my favorite papers (orange zigzags) and had no problems when i smoked it  :smoking:

• Disagree Disagree x 1

LOL thats what i was thining when i seen the post date. 

9. RAW > Everything else

Raw papers are for experinced rollers

if its taking you 6 papers to roll one joint then maybe you should be sticking with the 1 1/2 ez widers for a few more years.

Raw papers are the shit, they are organic hemp, they use NATURAL gum to stick together, and they do stick you just have to lick the opposite side of the gum when you seal it.

they have a criss cross pattern that makes them burn smooth and evenly

who the fuck cares if they a doller more, totaly worth it, all natural, unbleached, hemp paper, pretty much the closest thing you can get to smoking all weed in rolled form.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. All rolling papers suck if you can't roll. :bongin:

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I agree. RAW papers are crap. They may taste good, but there are other papers that taste clean, too. RAW papers don't wrap tightly and are too smooth to roll easily. I can roll anything. I'm 41 and roll about 6 joints and a blunt a day for no less than 20 years and have rolled daily since I was 16. The RAW company has no idea what makes a smoking paper. The texture is not right for hand rolling AT ALL! A good rolling paper is easy to roll whether your hands are dry, moist, wet, greasy, whatever. RAW is crap if it's cold or if your hands are dry. I shouldn't have to lick my fingers to roll a J. If you have to lick your fingers to roll up, your paper sucks!It's all about texture.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. May 2013 -

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Nothing like rolling a nice fatty with some greeeaasssy Pizza Hut chkien wang fangaz ! Get the joint all moist and wet for that proper burn !

15. That's a sizzler!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ok you meat heads here's what you do... Any paper that gives problems rolling just lick your finger tips for traction, lick the corner of the paper that you tuck first, roll a cone so you can slowly roll from one end to the other. Still having problems? Then look up the wiz khalifa cone tutorial.

17. You're clearly just shit at rolling joints bruh, raw papers are my number 1 choice when it comes to papers try a pre rolled cone next time & why are you paying £1 more for a pack of Raws? There like £1 for a pack in most shops..

• Like Like x 1
  18. I hate them. I've used a lot of different kinds of papers in the over 40 years I've been smoking. I've had the same pack forever because I can't force myself to use them.

19. Raw cones are where its at. Say what you want but if you pack one of those fuckers up, it'll be the smoothest smoke you ever had. Guaranteed.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Not a fan of raw. Either go with tops or buglers but then again I'm not smoking joints with them