Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

raw organic hemp papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by enjoyandlive, Jan 30, 2014.

1. recently ive found it hard to roll with these. they are extremely thin and not sturdy at all... i was able to last week with ease but I have no clue what now.. any one here have tips.. I dont like em that much they really are too thin and dont hold and feel weak in my hands

2. rip gravs Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Buy elements, RAW's imo are just overhyped

4. Raws are the best. Keep practicing  :smoke:

5. Draws and Elements are both owned by the same guy, this crazy dude obsessed with quality papers. He uses the first paper press in Europe designed for rolling papers. Elements are rice paper though, whereas the raw organics are hemp. I might be wrong but I think non organic draws are rice papers as well

6. These are hands down my favorite papers, as well as the original raws..

A little trick I've learned after like 20 packs of them is to lick the gum very very gently and not to moisten the shit out of it. After all it's natural gum not glue!

7. Ditch the raws and grab some zig zagsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. yea these hemps are not sturdy enough. gonna get classic raws that arent hemp or zig zags or bob marleys

9. Keep the Raws and use the card technique of Mastahrolla on youtube

10. funny you mention it, that video kinda changed my mind.. it makes it real easy to roll it, but for hand rolling with no card I want a better paper.

11. #11 Faded Out, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    RAWs are the worst papers ive ever smoked/rolled. Its hard to roll, it doesnt stay sealed because there is no glue, and it burns so fast because you end up rolling it bad. My last RAW joint lasted 20-30 seconds. 

Get Zig-Zags. you cant go wrong with those

12. Ugh..  I have the complete opposite opinion as you.  What size were you using?  My friend rolled a King Sized RAW that lasted well over five minutes.  
    Also, I've only smoked a couple Zig Zag joints and I never liked them.  They always burned my throat more for some reason..

13. mine were king sized as well. Im sure the papers can work fine if you're comfortable with rolling them, but i cant roll with those.

14. I started rolling with raw organics, you get used to it. Buy a whole bunch and get some tobacco or ditch weed.

Roll, tear, empty, repeat. 

after about 5 packs worth of practice I could roll a decent joint. absolute noob to passable joint in one day, just takes dedication and boredom.

:smoke: