Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Raw Natural Pre-Rolled Hemp Paper Cones - Box Of 800 Cones

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 0GSkyWalker, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Is it worth buying?
    How long would it take you to go through the whole box?
    Screen Shot 2014-06-19 at 1.34.37 AM.png

2. #2 TokeRandir, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
    Haha what's the price? I like to actually roll but I should try one of those pre-rolled, seems convenient.
    Have you tried raw pre-rolled before and liked them?
    How many would you smoke a day? I would probably smoke 2-3 of those a day if they're king size and if I only smoked joints. I figure that's a year's supply right there.

EDIT: found it for ~$70 on amazon. If you're dedicated to smoking j's then I say go for it.

3. 800 is a lot but for heavy users they could probably finish that in 1 - 1 and 1/2 years. Why smoke when you can vape?

4. #4 BurnAFewDown, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
    You tell everyone in every one of your posts to vape. Let people do what they want and live your own life. I don't go around telling ppl to dab and that everything else has to do it just because I exclusively dab.
    But to the op, it reaaaly depends on jow much you smoke. My buddy got a pack of 500 raws and he's already half way through them a few months later

5. That would last me about 4.5 years. But I'd get sick of smoking cones all the time and want to change it up once in a while and use my glass, so, more like 9 years.

6. If you love em that much go for it. I buy them in 3-packs because they're aight, not something I use all the time.

Raw king-size naturals... I'd love to have a case of them.

[​IMG]