Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Raw AVB Empire Biscuits

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by prettychill, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I kept trying to find out if I could eat raw avb and how much I'd need but couldn't find any conclusive information - everybody keeps contradicting themselves. So I figured fuck it and just stuck a pile of AVB into my biscuit I was gonna eat. I smoke a lot and my tolerance must be getting pretty high now, so it'll be interesting to see how this goes.

[​IMG]

Just ate it there and i'll get back to y'all with the results in a few hours. Oh wise weed wizards of grasscity, tell me what you think is going to happen.

2. Feeling pretty chill right now, this is nice. Wish i'd used more AVB cause this is a sick high.

3. I agree, looks like dirt.

4. Couldn't taste it when I ate it - the other side is a glazing + cherry thing so its a pretty sweet setup. Definetly worth taking in bigger doses though.

5. *facepalm* If you diffuse it into oil you won't need a bigger dose. It makes it much more potent.

6. how much avb did you use?

7. interesting. i have a bag full of abv just lying around, so i could try this, but why eat it straight up when you can just make oil and make brownies

8. Yeah I knew there are other ways to go about using AVB - this was just me experimenting to see if it would work and what would happen, it gives me a starting point for things like tolerance. I'll definetly be doing this more often.