Raves...?

Discussion in 'General' started by kulling4ysss, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Columbus then eh? I'm seeing excision in April too I cannot wait to get loaded with 150,000 watts of bass!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I've seen Steve aoki, Zeds dead, borgore, paper diamond, Loudpvck, datsik..I'm all about that life. I make kandi too I love it ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394207621.929170.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394207642.493868.jpg

3. Chicago for me

Sent from my mind

4. Nice dude..I've seen dastik and zeds dead b before...my buddy makes some crazy candi...he could makes like masks out of beads.
    Also , he could make like a mushroom shape, or whatever from candi. gonna ask him to make a weed leaf with a weed mask for me:)) you trade candi at raves?

P.L.U.R life

5. Dude enjoy it. I saw him on his million watts tour or whatever. So much. Bass.

He opened with crowd control was quite dope

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

6. I never got into the whole PLUR thing..

There always the assholes sitting on the ground getting light shows I trip over and don't say sorry when I do cause who the hell sits down at a rave?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

7. damn, never been to a rave, I'll have to check one out sometime🔥

8. Yea , those light show people lol.sometimes there cool to watch for a little, then back to the real light show...my friend got me into this PLUR stuff lol. its a ez way to meet females for me. I like to just candi one arm up, not too much.candi gets a little annoying after a while , makes your arm heavy.

P.L.U.R life

9. Check one out, there pretty damm great...

P.L.U.R life

10. I love going to shows, there not even raves anymore sadly.

And enough with this plur shit, it was cool when it actually originated back in the day when it meant something. Not just an excuse to dress up like a tool an get fucked up on unmentionables.

11. No tool apparel going on here lol, that shit kinda fuity.i usually wear shorts, lets my shit breathe lol. Only Plur shit I do is candi, it helps meet chicks...by the way, the unmentionables, go hand and hand with shows...that why there is a light snow... Any one been to any free raves? Like in a forest or something? How are those?

P.L.U.R life

12. of course I trade!! Plur for life it's so much fun I can't think of anything I'd rather do

13. #33 Royal Vengeance, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    Fuckin Kandi Kids..

Cargo shorts, flannel, Hat and Boxer briefs to hide the drugs.

That's my show apparel.

And Zeds Dead for life btw. I saw em a few times before they got weird. And a couple after. Way better with just there old line up.. Mmm some journey of a lifetime anyone?

14. Whats the most epic show you've seen so far?

For me, I would have to say swedish house mafia(last tour together)or dada land or life?

Its was crazy 5000+ people. Alot of asains lol but I luv em....:lol:i like the shows that fresh bacon throws, always legit.

P.L.U.R life

15. Me

'Too blessed to be stressed'

16. Why u no loveyy the raves

P.L.U.R life

17. I feel like a lot of people who have never been to one have misconceptions of raves and don't understand them so the name has a bad connotation to it sometimes. But I have friends I can honestly call family they will always have my back and truly truly live by plur. The first show I went to has to be one of the best choices I've made. I have found happiness within myself with or without said unmentionables

18. good for you, if you enjoy it without unmentionables. Thats a first lol...yea I have a few friends, like you said, that live truly by plur. Those people are awesome and know how to have fun:lol::lol:

P.L.U.R life

19. i cant talk about what i do at raves besides dance till the sun comes up

20. that's fine. Less dudes the better!!!