Raves...?

Discussion in 'General' started by kulling4ysss, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Who here goes to raves/or been to one? I've been to about 15, all big artist.... I seen swedish house mafia(last tour), dj testo couple times, dada land, steveaoki, anymore.... P.L.U.R...

Anyone else does to raves?

High

2. I've been to a few. Man I just love dancing with Mandy. She's the best

Sent

3. Mandy? Lol idk...i love dancing with half naked chicks :) going to one on the 15th...cant wait!!!!!

High

4. Get lucky?! ^

5. Goto to make a whole bunch of beads...walmart shoplifting lol... Its gonna be a rave, were they throw paint at you!!!!

High

6. Who doesn't love raves!!!!!!??

molly and mandy and I love raves

7. #7 kulling4ysss, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    Yes!!!! Where unmentenables? Where unmentenables? Lol.they are soooooo fun!!!! Only thing kinda sucks, some tickets are expensive... But always worth it!!

High

8. #8 zmasterflash, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    I'm going to see excision in April, should be awesome.

Sent from my mind

9. Sick dude...i seeing steveoaki again.on the 15th, this month...can't wait ,got a little sick first time I seen him..so now I get a retry lol:lol:

High

10. right on, this will be my first edm show

Sent from my mind

11. You'll love it...steveoaki does sick ass shows, both music and lights....

High

12. Yeah I've seen some his YouTube videos. I want to see h as well and dj bl3nd

Sent from my mind

13. Ya I really wanna go to edc, eventually I will...

High

14. I'm driving out to some EDM show in Arizona on the 15th I think it is.. Gunna be fun. Get fucked up and fuck some chick in a porta john.

Going to HARD SUMMER again this year..
    HARD HAUNTED again..

Probably see Nocturnal again and I'm going to Sunrise festival next year and hopefully Holy Ship within the next couple

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

15. EDC has been lame since 2011..

The only last epic moment from an EDC show was Benny Bennassi opening with a remix of Otherside by Red Hot Chili Peppers

16. Thats what's, up...have you seen a lot of shows before?

High

17. oh jeezus. lol i used to be way into raves in my teens small ones around here or LA. not into em so much anymore though, grew out of it? i would still be waaay down for EDC if it wasn't lame now. everyone i know that went before and after they switched it up say it aint what it used to be. suckkss, but that shits expensive anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I go to the same 4 each year for the last 3 years and I sprinkle in small EDM shows like the Arizona one probably 6-8 times a year.

Use to go a lot more but was busy last year. Gunna go to a lot more again this year

19. La must have cool shows out there....there is better shows over seas, that are like edc couple days..also expensive but they are legit..it would be wroth it lol:lol::lol::lol:

High

20. Are they like raves that people throw?or you need to buy like a ticket to go?

High