Ravers and Rave Attendees. Question??

Discussion in 'General' started by iNate, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Ive never been to a rave but i've popped quite a bit of thizzles lol, i've always wanted to go to one cuz for some reason they just seem fun as fuck and every raver i know says its addicting. To any raver or people that have attended them before are they really addicting and fun as ive been told? like whats a typical night at a rave like? the attmosphere? Stories anyone? I really gotta know:D

2. Just imagine the fattest party you know where everyone is fucked up and having a good time. You dont got to spit to the girls they just too easy. The only thing that seriously sucks about raves is leaving them. The ride home sucks fat dick but be sure to smoke a bowl. Not much to say other then its extremely fun/weird/gross all at the same time. But hey you are rolling so who cares? I have been to three raves down here and its not my thing really. If you like music drugs and girls in lingerie then you will love raves. (except for the cost). Also don't plan anything for the next day, youl be exhausted.

Raves are actually kind of expensive depending on where you go and if you get a hotel.
    Pills
    Ticket
    Gas
    Hotel
    Misc

3. Just imagine a bunch of people rolling and sweating. But all feeling their own personal ecstacy to the sounds of several DJs. A couple of different themed rooms, maybe a chill room, jungle room, main room, and such. Everyone grooving to their own beat. Strangely disconnected from reality but connected to each other by random acts of kindness and that drug. That wonderful drug. Everyone feels like your long lost friend. It's something I think you should experience. I miss it.
    I used to go and dance the night away.

Check one out.