Rave??

Discussion in 'General' started by da_buds, Aug 7, 2005.

1. how can someone please help me out ?? i want to learn how to rave my freinds are liek pros and im like the only one that cant do it :( well can any please help me out? and ,aybe give me some links on how to do it? videos.etc i can only do one rave move the "8" where you put your wirsts together and do the figure 8. but thats to basic :(

thanks for all your inputs

peace da_buds

2. like dancing?

3. im confused :confused:

4. lol yeah rave is liek a tripped out dance party where every 1 trips on e and you get these glow sticks and do kick ass tricks

5. HAHA< what the fuck man? I just thought people at raves just like, danced to techno, hyped on X, and rubbing agaisnt one another.

6. hahah durban poison its similar but i wanna learnt the fukn rave moves with glow sticks looks so mad at night you just see thse 2 glow sticks doind all these stuf around the person doing it. now imagine smahsed of x and watchin that and dancin to it

7. oh yeah by the way does any one know how to rave? if so can you tell me how to ? or by any chance have any links that teach you how to? thanks

8. Hey,

sounds like one of those things you just...do it. Couldn't be all that hard. You're planning on going to a rave, right? Why not just watch how they do it, and follow? Peace.

-Timmy

9. he's on about dancing around with glowsticks...

fucking candykids.. :rolleyes:

10. Raving isn't an actual style of dance bro, its the flow of music that gets you moving, and that's raving. There is no exact way to rave, just go with the music and move your body. I never learned to dance, but when im blazed or rollin, i can just flow with the music a lot easier. Music euphoria kicks ass.

11. yeah i know vicious. but here are at least basics liek figure of 8 and.......... stuff like that,lol.
    but yeah im just seeing if any can help me out vdeos and/or pictures would be great thanks

12. man u just need to get out on the dance floor close your eyes and let the music flow through you and create your own moves dont be a follower dude be a leader

13. That's exactly what everyone else is doing. Pop some caps and feel the music. Eventually you'll start pickin up moves. Remember to drink alota water :D

14. yer i know but there is basic that you have liek fugure of 8 and other stuff if you go to a rave and see pros go at it there is moves for it. and i knwo there is also moves that you make yourself. but htere is also moves that shoudl know.....fukn h ell

15. YAY!!!... ive finally learnt the figure 8 fried showed me.. actua;;y it was a while ago but :s but havent had the time to reply ... sorry .... jus thought you'd might oof wanted to know :D

peace da_buds

16. Practice practice practice... The only way you're gonna learn is through practice.

I can 'rave' - really well actually. I could probably compete with a little bit more practice. There's not really standardized moves like there are in other forms of dancing. You just flow with the music, and try to look alright doin it. I started when I was like 15, and it took me years to get good at it - so don't get frustrated if you don't get it down right away.

Try adding some pop-n-lock with it... Makes it more interesting than if you just sit there and move your arms around. There's a video in my gallery that has some pretty sick likwid in it... The dude in the orange shirt is tight.

http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2803&cat=500&page=1

17. thanks ivegotthecottond. guess what..........:hello: i finally gone to a rave called fantasia (in syndey cause i live there)last saturday and i can rave sooo good now ppl tripin on pills were liek askin me to rave in there eyes...heheh they look so funny when there fuks up. i also tried e for the first time i took a "green dove" man it was good i love it to bits you just wanna dance non stop and you geel lik sympathy or what ever with the ppl ur with..hehhehe
    well anyway LOVED it and does anyone here live in australia??

peace da_buds