Rave tonight in Honolulu?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thereisnospoon, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Hey guys and gals. Does anyone one know if there's a rave going down in Honolulu tonight? I heard some co workers talk about it but couldnt get any details on time. Anyone here know anything about that?

2. not allowed to ask these kinda questions, read the rules

3. I dont think this against the rules....

• Threads that are definitely unacceptable regarding other drugs are:

• *threads that request/offer information on how much to take of a drug

• *threads that request/offer information on how to take a drug

• *threads that request/offer information on how to make a drug

• *threads that request/offer information on how to extract a drug

• *threads that request/offer information on where or how to get a drug

• *threads that request/offer information on how to a potentiate a drug

• *threads the request/offer information on how to deceive a doctor in order to get a drug of choice

But OP i checked about a honolulu rave tonight an nothing really is going on other than a few dj's at clubs.... Unless its an underground which you will need to contact the promoters yourself.

4. hes not asking for a drug hook up. im not sure if this is against the rules

5. He's asking if there is a rave going on, I don't see how that's breaking the rules.

Asking someone if a music festival is going on tonight wouldn't be breaking the rules, would it?

6. no shouldn't be

7. Well thanks for clearing up that its not illegal to ask if a rave is goin down.

8. its not about legality, its about the box rules. i see youre somewhat new, so make sure to read and follow pandora's rules

sucks no one knows if theres a rave going on there man, maybe check for a raver website and see if theres any info

9. Anyone think the rule crusading is getting old? I appreciate people following the rules too, but it seems like over the last week, every single thread no matter what it is about is like "hey I think this might be against the rules?" then a debate ensues. Maybe at certain times when it isn't a blatant infraction of the rules we should leave it at a moderators discretion where it belongs.

10. well as the box is at stake, and the mods are sick of having to deal with every infraction, us helping out by doing this puts less on them so they wont get sick of dealing with all of it. which means we can keep the box. so for the next month, there is gonna be a crusade man

11. well to save everyones fingers we should just create a macro that opens every new thread and says "HEY I THINK THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES"

12. like this??

[​IMG]

:D:D:D:D:D:D

13. actually yeah, thats pretty good hahaha.

Damn, it is hard to stay mad at people when you're on a board full of stoners :rolleyes:

14. lol, ya it really is hard to man. i dont remember who made that one, thats the final edition though, there were two others before it settled there

15. I completely agree with you bro, "stop the crusading!!" :cool:

16. i will when the rules are followed and the box isnt shut down

17. Well thanks for the info dudes and dudettes. There was a rave downtown at a club. So yeah not worthwile.

18. Damn, I was just in Oahu a week ago, and this girl was handing out details for a rave coming up soon. Maybe it's the same one you're talking about haha.