RAVE IN THE GRAVE!! Best Halloween Ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr Stoned, Nov 1, 2009.

1. #1 Mr Stoned, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009
    I've been at University for 5 weeks now and it's good, but I miss my family and friends a lot, particularly my dad. So yesterday he came over for the day and it was perfect. We had a game of football on the hi tech astro turf which was amazing. If you've ever played Fifa 08/09/10 it was just like that, which as any football fan knows is a great experience. After that we got a nice meal then went to see Notts County play Shrewsbury. Im really close to my Dad so it was really something to watch a pro match with him because we haven't gone to a game together in years. He was even completely cool when I went for a half time cigarette (he's an ultra sporty type who completely objects against smoking). I mean that might seem very insignificant but a couple of years ago the thought of my Dad being like 'okay buddy' when I tell him I'm going for a cigarette would be about as likely as Gary Coleman knocking out Fedor Emmelianenko in one punch. Shit it was even great on the way back to campus when we got totally lost, because a few years ago he'd have gotten INSANE road rage and gone beserk, but yesterday we just had a giggle about it and listened to some Incubus. Overall it was one of those days that you look back on and feel that it couldn't have possibly been any better, it was perfect. It was just one of those father and son days where you feel nothing but good all day long.

Then about 8pm I picked up an eigth of dank and a bottle of fortified wine and started playing drinking games with some girls on my block. It was really fun and I got fucked up real quickly. However, they were all going to this shitty cheesy club and I didn't have a ticket so couldn't go. Instead I went to Stealth, which is an awesome Drum and Bass club, with some friends from my halls. We obviously all dressed up as it was halloween which made the whole night pure novelty. I wanted to go out as Pennywise the Clown but thought that'd be too much effort so instead got a scary ass mask and pulled my hood up. We went to Stealth for a little while which was £6 to get in and we certainly didn't get out moneys worth because of the short amount we were there. This however, was the only minor blemish on the perfect day and it really wasn't much of a blemish at all.

By this point I was twisted severe, I'd been smoking and drinking all night. We'd heard about this illegal halloween event called Rave in the Grave so we decided to go check it out. Certain taxis knew where it was so could take you there so we hopped in and went. Oh boy, it was fucking incredible. It was set under this huge bridge with 6 tunnels. You could buy beer, weed, pills, even laughing gas in tables in some of the tunnels. The sound systems they'd hooked up were mind blowing and were pumping some of the most hardcore drum and bass/dub/electro house your mind could conjure. Some of my friends took pills but I'm not into that so just stuck to good old alcohol and cannabis. I was fucking steaming. I was raving like a lunatic for hours on end. It was the mask I tell you, every time I put it on it was like I was playing an Oblivion type RPG and got a 50 point stat boost to my RAVE attribute. We went there at like 1am and stayed till 6.30am which I've only ever really done once before (at New Years Eve at the Q Club in Birmingham which was THE best night I've ever had). I'd have liked to have gone earlier but we weren't sure how it was going to pan out, last year apparantly it got shut down after half an hour and the police brought lots of sniffer dogs. However, this year was incredible, it was the best day I've had in a long time. I don't even feel too rough today either which is great, I'm gonna roll me a nice joint, smoke me a kipper and play Medieval Total War 3! Here are some pics to enjoy!

MR STONED
    [​IMG]

Smoking a J with some Condom Guy
    [​IMG]

Taking a spliff break at Rave in the Grave
    [​IMG]

Outside Stealth
    [​IMG]

2. Damn man, sick party! Reminds me of some of the underground Dubstep and Dub parties that happen here in Amsterdam...you get off at a train station, and they have cars that take you to these locations.

Cheers man, sounds like you had a great night!

3. Yes mate it was fucking epic! I've got a couple of pictures up now as well, I had to upload them to tinypic cos it wouldn't let me copy and paste from facebook.

4. Cool man, I've heard of the legendary nights at the Q Club from a friend who went there a few times. Sounds like a blast!

5. Tight dude.

6. what the fuck? how come the girls in your photos aren't dressed like sluts?

7. That's great! Nice to see someone from the Uk too :hello: Which uni do you go to? I'm hoping to get into leeds next year.

8. sounds like u had a sick night man, my night was pretty banging yesterday as well

9. #9 Mr Stoned, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009

Lol that's because there's only one girl in the photos and she's not a slut.

I go to University of Nottingham, I've got a few friends that go to Leeds though!

10. The Q Club is incredible. You can literally walk around with a fat zoot and no one will give a fuck.

11. Cool shit dude, +rep

12. but all bitches turn into sluts on halloween/at raves
    good raves anyways:p

hahaha
    looks like you had fun though

13. Damn man that sounds absolutely bananas, I wish i was there with you during that time man cause i love nothing more then alcohol/cannabis combo.

14. Yeah you'd have had a BLAST!