Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rattlesnake Bobs South Florida High Grade

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Rattlesnake Bob, Jun 21, 2013.

1. I m sooooooooooooooooooo envious, you guys sure are lucky! 7 wks to go!

7 weeks? got a plant going?

new page jam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xtfAKBHHdU

white widow
    whitewidow.JPG whitewidowbho2.JPG

3. @[member="Rattlesnake Bob"] everything looks awesome bro.  What part of FL you in?  Sarasota/Bradenton area here.  Haven't seen this type of quality since moving here from cali!  nice work.

4. Just ran across this thread. Nice pick ups rattlesnake. I'm in south florida myself but I can't get a top shelf consistent connect like this. Nice thread tho mang.

thanks brotha, what part of south fl?

northwest broward county, thanks! dead head eh? (~);} drop me a line if you're ever in the area maybe we can take some dabs

catpiss, bubblegum, mango haze
    catpiss.jpg bubblegum.jpg mangohaze.jpg

6. Damn I'm in pressed man, how much you payin for tree?

Sent from my 5860E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I'm in central palm beach, up the street from the highway. And your in lauderdale? Super nice pick ups mang.

8. @[member="Rattlesnake Bob"] you a deadhead?  Not many on this forum old enough to remember Jerry.  Saw 30 some shows all over the west coast while living out there.  Now, i'm a taxpaying responsible citizen..who likes to get his head right.  LOL.  

Private message me if you want to hang.  You know i'm down!  I need a miracle everyday. ;)

pm'd you

i'm like northwest of ft. laud, close to boca

yeah, sadly i was 5 when jerry died but i was lucky enough to have parents that took me to see them in march of 92' at the beginning of their spring tour that year :smoke: have been old enough to remember (lol) seeing futhur, ratdog, phil &friends, 7 walkers, etc a bunch though! would love to chat sometime brotha, i'm sure you've had some adventures haha

gdp and og
    gdp2.jpg gdp1.jpg ogkush.jpg

10. Oh ok nice. I have some land in belle glade, so I take the 27 south most times, so I know what u mean. If your ever in palm beach, send me a pm, we can piff and chill.

11. i'm up there pretty frequently, i get a lot of glass from this headshop called wonderland

northern lights, sour kush, banana kush
    northernlights.JPG sourkush.jpg bananakush.jpg

12. Lol really?? I'm literally up the street from wonderland, off of military. I get all my stuff from them. And pricing is some of the best in town for the quality.

Fuck your French, and excuse my Ebonics....

13. What part of south fl, nicee bud and glass , defenitley jealous

hah no way, good peoples down there they always like to hook it up... idk if you're really into glass but they're having slinger, germ, jop and kurt b out for a demo on november 9. their demos are a pretty good time usually

northwest broward/southwest palm beach

15. ak47, big bud, afghan
    ak47.jpg bigbud.jpg afghankush.jpg

16. To be honest no I'm not lol. Is it a glass blowing event?? Because that sounds cool. Ive never been into the heady glass etc., but I have a few nice glass pieces and a EQ vape. Yea I go there for everything. Most times I buy some glass they give me my wife's incense free, or my glass screens free. I go through so many screens lol.

17. im in weston

i'm down that way for work a lot

they're definitely good folks, they've given me a few hundred bucks off pieces several times. yeah it's a glassblowing event, they're having 4 of the nations best and most respected pipemakers flying in and collaborating, for free too

sour kush
    sourkush.jpg

ak47
    ak47.jpg

pk
    purplekush.jpg purplekushbho.jpg purplekushbho3.jpg.JPG

19. Damn that sounds pretty awesome. I might go to that than, and learn something. I have a torch, I've always wanted to try blowing glass.
    Ak47? Haven't seen that here since the early 2000s, very niiice. We got to link up my man.

20. yeah it's definitely worth checking out

hindu kush, grape ape, orange crush
    hindukush.JPG DSCN5273.JPG DSCN5166.JPG