Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rattlesnake Bobs South Florida High Grade

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Rattlesnake Bob, Jun 21, 2013.

1. #21 Rattlesnake Bob, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    need? i wouldn't say i need anything but the reason i have so much glass is the same reason anybody collects anything else i guess. i mean i've always wanted to have an nice collection ever since i've been using cannabis and now i finally have the means to do so. is it a money pit? for sure, but glass does hold it's value pretty well. it doesn't interfere with my rent, bills, car or anything else. i don't flip glass or anything and i like that there's something to show for the money spent rather than blowing the equivalent on flowers or oil or other consumables. plus i'm a really heavy smoker/dabber anyway so i figure i might as well have a variety of nice pieces. i guess in the end waking up in the morning and looking at my cabinet just puts a smile on my face.

new page tunes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7dkhXmfc5k

just got back from electric forest in michigan a few days ago, good time gettin cheesy

friends lucky stealie
    DSCN5870.JPG

mango we brought with us
    DSCN5862.JPG DSCN5865.JPG DSCN5866.JPG

2. do they all hit differently? are there some that you dont smoke from either because they are special in a way or not as good as the others?

i know for me if i had 100 pieces i would probably pick one bong and one bowl that i strictly smoked from. even tho i really just like blunts hahah

3. yeah, they all have their own unique hit it's pretty nice to be able to just decide what kinda rip the day feels like when you wake up haha. i don't smoke from my big push slides as much but not because their special as much as i have some ice pinch/disk screen slides that function better.

what i've been doing as far as rigs go is dab out of one till the hit starts getting restricted then clean it and switch to another till it's dirty. for flower pieces i have one or two slides that i use mainly and then i just clean and switch my daily driver tube when it starts getting nasty i guess that changes depending on how lazy i am haha

4. #25 Rattlesnake Bob, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
    cheap haze
    haze1.jpg haze1bho1.jpg haze1bho2.jpg

bubblegum
    bubblegum.jpg bubblegumbho1.jpg bubblgumbho2.jpg

slides; slinger, twin royals, lurch
    DSCN4507.JPG DSCN4509.JPG DSCN4516.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQkJcxqZhg8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1rAiIo0TM4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6ysSc5Km_M

5. #26 Rattlesnake Bob, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
    lurch fam
    DSCN4517.JPG

alex inwood
    DSCN5331.JPG DSCN5332.JPG DSCN5335.JPG

6. green crack
    greencrack.JPG greencrackbho1.jpg greencrackbho2.jpg

lemon skunk
    lemonskunk.JPG lemonskunkbho1.JPG lemonskunkbho2.JPG

7. @[member="Rattlesnake Bob"], When Making BHO do you vaccum purge?

8. Do you grow all this dank or buy it?

9. He said he buys it

10. #31 Rattlesnake Bob, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    i do but i just got my setup like 4 months ago. aside from the very first post, i think most of the oil i've posted so far is from the last year or two was made slow n low style

yep i buy it from a couple of different friends who grow

mango = florida in weed form haha
    mango2.JPG mango2bho1.JPG mango2bho2.JPG

11. Slow and low meaning you purged it on the hot plate?

yup blast onto the normal 9' pyrex pie dish, sit dish in a pan of water (or sand preferrably) at ~125 so the surface temperature of the dish is ~110 and just let it sit till the bubbles have worked themselves out. generally took 12+ hours per 1/4th zip of material used

13. 1/4th? that's like 7g, wouldn't the yield from that be under a gram?
    Too small for me.

Unfortunetly I am trying to find some good butane, no luck so far.

14. i

i generally yield like 1.4 from 7g, but yeah those are just the small personal jogs. what size runs you planning on doing? also, what area are you in, wholesale tane can be sourced online

15. I am from Israel, I plan on doing at least 1/2 I need to hit the 2g mark.
    This will be medicine for a month.

But like I said, we only have normal grade butane gas, the really cheap one.
    I reckon if I use that I will get a very poor end result.

I haven't found anyone on Ebay willing to ship butane overseas.

16. #37 Rattlesnake Bob, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    oh ok i thought you meant you were wanting to blast lbs of trim or something. you can order vector & newport on amazon and they do ship to israel i believe, though that may be different when concerning butane

17. purple diesel
    purplediesel2.JPG purplediesel2bho1.JPG purplediesel2bho2.JPG

purple widow
    purplewidow.JPG purplewidowbho1.JPG purplewidowbho2.JPG

royal sherly slide
    DSCN4643.JPG

seshtime
    DSCN5502.JPG DSCN5518.JPG

upgrid/downgrid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6RowQofARM&feature=youtu.be

18. few more sour d batches
    sourdiesel2.jpg sourdiesel2bho1.jpg sourdiesel2bho4.jpg sourdiesel2wax1.jpg