Rats

Discussion in 'Pets' started by leigh, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Any rat owners here? I've never had any but I am in contact with a breeder and am on a waiting list for a pair of boys in December or January. I am so excited to get my Joey & Chandler!

2. HAHA. Nice names. I had some rats, but they were not little when I got them so they were never very friendly, but I love watching them and think they're smart and cute as hell.

Take pics!

3. Definitely will :]

4. rats are awesome. best fuckin pets you could ever have.

We had two rats when I was little, they were fuckin huge-ass hybrids both were like 2 lbs each. Nicest, gentlest, most affectionate animals i can think of!

5. My ex girlfriend had 2. Sebastion and mudkip. Mudkip was a jerk and mean. But sebastion was a cutie. He would wrestle her hand like a puppy. My fondest memory of him is when he jumped into a chick fil a bag and stol sum fries haha. After they died I bought her 2 dumbo ones. Dewy and clark. Clark sucked but dewy was cute as hell he'd watch me play games and give kisses. He had one red eyed and one black eye :c cutest thing ever but he died when I moved out. Rats are great. You'll be suprised how much you'll love them