Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rationing a quarter?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SkilledToker, Aug 27, 2013.

1. What's up guys,

So I have about a Q left maybe less like 5.ish grams and was wondering how can I ration this so I can save some for this thursday and still smoke some before then?

2. set aside a gram or half gram a day til then?

3. Uh, smoke less? It's Tuesday today, man. Then it's Wednesday, and finally Thursday.

4. smoke .2 a day (usually makes a fat bowl even with my pipes large Bowl) ,at that rate you could make it last, 1 Month & 3 Weeks. (ive calculated this ahead of time myself) ,all this im stating would work Considering if your weed is Dank.

5. I mean it's only 2 days. Can't be THAT hard man.

6. its probably not possible to save all that weed till thursday, i mean youve only got what like 5 grams of pot. 

if you really really reeaallyy badly need to conserve your cannabis until thursday heres your plan. 

Tuesday: DONT SMOKE  lol jk smoke like 3.67 grams 
    Wednesday: smoke like 1.33 grams 
    Thursday: RES BOWLS ANYONE? 

follow this guide and you'll find your self in a swimmingly good situation this thursday

7. It's called self control...

8. Q's last me like 2 weeks dude, I think your good.

9. if you work it should be easy, if youve gone all day without any whats a couple extra hours waiting after work couldnt work and it should last than. I dont smoke till the sun goes down on weekdays get so much more smasheddddddd

10. A quarter to last a week isn't too bad. Roll some smaller joints, and when your wanting to smoke up try to kill a few hours, take a bike ride then smoke when you get home. That's what i'd do :smoke: Also if your smoking alone bear in mind you need half the weed for every person you'd usually smoke with for the same high. There's endless ideas to keep your stash going :)