rather be a man or woman ???

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mooglekexin, Feb 1, 2004.

?

well ?

1. woman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. man

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. grrrrrrrrrrrrr??? someone\'s get fiesty early this mornin.... :D

good things gooin, ehhh?

2. Ok, belive it or not....with some training men can actually achieve\'em, too....

But I see your multiple orgasms and raise you a big \"we can piss anywhere, standing tall\"

3. sadlt i think you are deluding yourself mr skinny, multiple orgasms must surely be better than pissing !!! and sex for women n general must surely be better...

i see your multiples and raise you a \"haha i dont have to go through childbirth, enjoy your pain\"

but then again i have testicles which are vulnerable to attack... and attacks happen more than childbirth (unless you a slut) (or wear shields)

a close match i sya...

4. Haha, ok, I admit, I haven\'t had a steady gf for a while but I\'ve been out quite a lot and when you see the line at the girls\' toilet and no line at the blokes\', you must admit, you love to be able to pee standing up: Specially when yer on an all-nighter which includes several trips to the loo.

But you\'re right, moogly.

Damn I need to get laid soon. Anyone wanna help me out here?

5. I wish I was a female.

So I could stand in the kitchen and cook all day long. :D

6. yeah you do....thats all chicks worry about...their size..and if u suck at sex, well, then u suck at sex...

and furthermore, what happened to tits?...while it doesnt particularly matter to me, many men find bigger tits to be a better thing....

just wanted to clear that up...and add anothr point for the guys!

7. oh yeah, and guys dont get yeast infections...

heh

8. yeah, if i was a guy for a day, i\'d pee on everything...just drink lots of water...and then i\'d go get a blow job...see what that\'s all about ;)

but i still think girls have it better...i guess it\'s just what you get used to!

9. If I was a girl I\'d be a slut.

10. guys dont get raped...

plaine and simple. its horrible, but it doesnt happen to guys.

11. Even been to jail?

12. well you dont need to worry about size if u can perform.

also girls do worry about size, to many want implants, and gils with impants make me gag. lol

13. If I had the choice I would still rather be male.
    I like having the strength I have even if I do give up on the dexterity(my hands are too big for fiddly things),woman are cool but I doubt I\'d be a very good one.

plus Ive grown attached to the bits I came equiped with.

14. haha you beat me too it.

but its not hard for a girl to give us one really. just most girls dont know how.

15. i dont know how i stop myself doing this :D jk jk jkoh god i was jk

16. Maybe we should give classes....looking forward to the practical part

17. i like your thinking!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.